Bout time for a new 2017 truck thread!

Fletch

Say what you want, I have. 2015 Ford F-150 2.7 eco and love it. I get my coal by the ton with it no issues. I don't abuse the bed with the coal being the hardest thing on it. Gas mileage 23-19. I've had it for 2 years and am genuinely impressed with it.

• Like 2

Say what you want, I have. 2015 Ford F-150 2.7 eco and love it. I get my coal by the ton with it no issues. I don't abuse the bed with the coal being the hardest thing on it. Gas mileage 23-19. I've had it for 2 years and am genuinely impressed with it.

Did you see the 2014 I posted today? What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I was working a deal with that dealer for a used full size van and was able to haggle a good price; would go back there again if something I wanted was there, but I ended up in another truck instead (new 2017 Tacoma 4x4 for just over 23K; but a plain jane and no rear seats access cab).

I was working a deal with that dealer for a used full size van and was able to haggle a good price; would go back there again if something I wanted was there, but I ended up in another truck instead (new 2017 Tacoma 4x4 for just over 23K; but a plain jane and no rear seats access cab).

Thx. Yea the F150 looks nice, Tacoma, then Frontier. Nothing else does it for me. Of course, I could drive them and hate them all. We'll see.

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Thx. Yea the F150 looks nice, Tacoma, then Frontier. Nothing else does it for me. Of course, I could drive them and hate them all. We'll see.

I drove the F150 too, was nice ride and drive is easier than Tacoma; just couldn't justify the price of getting into a 4x4 (new or used) and need the extra traction for sloppy job sites. 

Just a work truck for me;  frankly it was money that would have been better spent on hunting trip.

• Like 1

Nice. Just found this one nearby.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/691513723/overview/

That's not a bad price at all. When I got mine it was 2 1/2 years old with 35,000 miles and I got it for $20,500. I put tires, rims, tinted, put in a leveling kit and blacked a bunch of it out myself.

Def put the leveling kit in it. Makes a huge difference in the stance and look of it.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 6:45 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Biz, not a bad price with those miles but it seems like your not in a hurry which means you can find a better price. Trucks just like that are all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if you found something 3K cheaper for the same specs. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm going to see this one tomorrow > http://www.colonialforddanbury.com/certified/Ford/2014-Ford-F-150-for-sale-Danbury-Connecticut-4390a0460a0e0adf5dc31896df62432a.htm?searchDepth=1:1

I doubt I will like driving a truck, coming from sports cars and BMW 3 series' the last 17 years but we'll see. if I get it, it surely wont fit in my garage so then I guess I might as well have it dry-walled and turn it into a trophy room / office lol.

I'm going to see this one tomorrow > http://www.colonialforddanbury.com/certified/Ford/2014-Ford-F-150-for-sale-Danbury-Connecticut-4390a0460a0e0adf5dc31896df62432a.htm?searchDepth=1:1
I doubt I will like driving a truck, coming from sports cars and BMW 3 series' the last 17 years but we'll see. if I get it, it surely wont fit in my garage so then I guess I might as well have it dry-walled and turn it into a trophy room / office lol.
If that don't fit in garage you have a shed not garage....that is a stock sized pick up should fit in any normal sized garage...

Btw nice truck should do just fine

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If that don't fit in garage you have a shed not garage....that is a stock sized pick up should fit in any normal sized garage...

Btw nice truck should do just fine

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Really? What are the dimensions? I have basic 20x20 2 car garage. But with slop sink and fridge etc I have much less.