First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

Is this Westchester "street cred"?     In all seriousness, all I wear for work are Allen Edmonds.  Best shoes I have ever owned and they last forever.   Buy em on sale though.  

No, I assumed we talking about Street Cred amongst elitist archers and pro staffers. I'm expecting to pull into my driveway tonight and see a whole bunch of free stuff from all the big brands. We'll see...

I wear Danner knee high snake boots to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 8/31/2017 at 1:32 PM, Stay at home Nomad said:

I also spend more on shoes then a lot of women. Allen Edmonds , Johnson Murphy, Alden  I'm a complex individual.

Nomad

i have your catalogue.  Accidentally delivered to my place.  When did AE start selling clothes and why no 4XL?

By the way, you and Biz would look pretty fancy in those stretchy boots   

IMG_0924.JPG

Last arrow tipped block over . First group today was my best.

Its a struggle between my bad shoulders and practice . Shoulder hurts but I need to work on holding anchor longer, even though I shoot as soon as pin floats over the " spot " on stand a long hold is sometimes needed .

"Accident " ... There are guys at work who wear boots like that as they're easy to take off, when a run comes in. I wear manly Rocky side zips.

No 4 xl is an incentive , kinda like women trying to get a bikini body 

IMG_4772.JPG

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 3

Not from today or yesterday, but I was able to get out on Friday for about an hours worth of practice. Hit the x on the first shot and the rest of my shots stayed with in 2" of the x the rest of the day. It's only at 20 yards but I'm happy with the results. I'll be out tomorrow to practice at 30 and 40. I think the rest of my days shooting will be mostly focused at 30-40 yards.
2929091290309c8fd2e764b870274271.jpg

• Like 5

Got out again today and the dust shots are out at 20. The first shot was the shot in the middle. After this I moved to 30 for a little while and got most of my shots with in a pie plate which made me more confident for the season. I'd like to get every shot with in a few inches at 30 before he season starts, but I'll accept all of them being in the pie plate. Took it out to 40 as well and I was pleased with the groups I was getting. Not the best, but I rarely shoot out to 40 so I'm not too upset right now. 27d176c90501cc9884c75b1fdbd80979.jpg

• Like 5