First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

Moog beat me to it. I start at 8am and feel like that’s late compared to a lot of my friends. Most start at 7 some start even earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in by 7:15...teaching by 8...done teaching at 3...coaching or running extra clock jobs after that or tutoring -home by 6:00 at best...8 minute commute only if I hit all 5 lights on the way home!

I’m in by 7:15...teaching by 8...done teaching at 3...coaching or running extra clock jobs after that or tutoring -home by 6:00 at best...8 minute commute only if I hit all 5 lights on the way home!

See you’re going above and beyond that’s why your getting home so late.

PS thank you!!!!!

9 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Moog beat me to it. I start at 8am and feel like that’s late compared to a lot of my friends. Most start at 7 some start even earlier.

i know i see downstate guys posting dinners on here at 9 pm.  Hell im already in bed to get up at 4 and at office by 5:15.   Cracks me up when other people say they want to have a meeting and say "lets have a meeting first thing in the morning at 10"  - thats lunchtime!   

i know i see downstate guys posting dinners on here at 9 pm.  Hell im already in bed to get up at 4 and at office by 5:15.   Cracks me up when other people say they want to have a meeting and say "lets have a meeting first thing in the morning at 10"  - thats lunchtime!   

In bed by 9pm? How do you watch sports? Lucky for me Red Sox games are typically 7pm so done each night by 10pm. I don’t go to bed till 11pm-12am anyway. But when they place on west coast, it could get real late

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

In bed by 9pm? How do you watch sports? Lucky for me Red Sox games are typically 7pm so done each night by 10pm. I don’t go to bed till 11pm-12am anyway. But when they place on west coast, it could get real late

I dont.  Not much of a sports guy anymore.  I didnt even watch the superbowl - watched a few minutes til they called a 15 yard for " not allowing the receiver time to defend himself"  - out.  I will catch an SU game here and there on weekends or they have a lot of 7:30 tip offs. Same with Yankees - usually they start at home at 7:30.   Otherwise Jim Shockey and Michael Waddell are on all the time. 

• Like 1

Up at 5....@ work by 7:15 out by 2:45......my fall is crazy I referee college soccer so local games during the week and up and down east coast on the weekends.....and that just rolls into hunting season so the body is beat down by Xmas.

Not in bed before 10 since the kids are usually sleeping by 7:30....and the I finally get to do or watch what I choose.

So back to the original......post.

How about Monday?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Up at 5....@ work by 7:15 out by 2:45......my fall is crazy I referee college soccer so local games during the week and up and down east coast on the weekends.....and that just rolls into hunting season so the body is beat down by Xmas.

Not in bed before 10 since the kids are usually sleeping by 7:30....and the I finally get to do or watch what I choose.

So back to the original......post.

How about Monday?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Monday works for me I’ll text the others if they don’t respond to thread 

Not first shots but first recurve groups in a while. Couple not so tight groups to kick rust off before this one. Figuring out if the unfletched arrow is actually telling me something or not. Working on late winter/ spring cleaning early to get a range going. 14-15 yards for now.
e43a313f58a6efa9258ef6d7455c8f2a.jpg3fbefb1e1341612ae99e301e9d6bd7f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3