First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

The phased opening is very confusing....phase 4 has a sub title I believe that is Recreation......and then there are scenarios like golf and boat launches that King Andy openes and closes like his kitchen refrigerator.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The phased opening is very confusing....phase 4 has a sub title I believe that is Recreation......and then there are scenarios like golf and boat launches that King Andy openes and closes like his kitchen refrigerator.

So when the hellfv€k can I allow my friends and family in my home?? And vice versa? This is ridiculous. I can rub elbows with 100 strangers with bandannas on their face at wegmans but not my brothers family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

You can't......until King Andy says so.....on a serious note I am guessing we'll be all safe after there is a vaccine(hopefully)......or after Biz predicts we can rub elbows with close family.

He can bite me. I’ve moved on. I avoid crowds and at risk people, I wash my hands

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

First eight shots really. I thought i was safe shooting the same spot at 30. I just picked up half a dozen arrows yesterday,looks like i may need them.

20200530_094541.jpg

Looks good ,it's always better to shoot spots instead of plowing all your arrows into one area.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
its been a weird year for bow shooting.   Shot the bow once cause i changed out nock loop.  usually ive shot it some by now.  Seems like a lot of others here same thing, not much shooting.  3 months and twelve days yet to dial it in.   

Our archery league shootoff was ppd in March and takes place next weekend, I haven’t touched a bow. It will not be pretty

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Our archery league shootoff was ppd in March and takes place next weekend, I haven’t touched a bow. It will not be pretty

i always figure the fishing sucks in August so i try to shoot a bunch then and thru til season.  But i usually shoot a bit just cause i like to..  My buddy got a brand new bow in Feb and hasnt shot it yet????  its bothering me. 

• Like 1

i always figure the fishing sucks in August so i try to shoot a bunch then and thru til season.  But i usually shoot a bit just cause i like to..  My buddy got a brand new bow in Feb and hasnt shot it yet????  its bothering me. 

That even bothers me! FEBRUARY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

That is really nuts. I couldn't imagine getting a new bow and not shooting it for 4 months.

Don’t often start till August, but flung 9 today . This is my first “ group “, they’re all in the five inch circle ,but a horrible group . The big thing is can I still draw the bow ? that went good , of course it only took a couple arrows for my shoulder to hurt . 

62130169-2AAA-4198-9CF3-4586AFA637DE.jpeg

• Like 6

On 6/20/2020 at 5:15 AM, Moho81 said:

That even bothers me! FEBRUARY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/20/2020 at 8:14 PM, BowmanMike said:

That is really nuts. I couldn't imagine getting a new bow and not shooting it for 4 months.

update - he shot it and loves it. New Diamond Provider.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Don’t often start till August, but flung 9 today . This is my first “ group “, they’re all in the five inch circle ,but a horrible group . The big thing is can I still draw the bow ? that went good , of course it only took a couple arrows for my shoulder to hurt . 

62130169-2AAA-4198-9CF3-4586AFA637DE.jpeg

You still shooting the synergy ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

You still shooting the synergy ?

Yes sir, love it thanks ! Still ? Lol I went 30 years with only two bows !  This will see me to my grave .
Next group will be tighter , just got to get my concentration back .

• Like 1

Life has been crazy lately, and I haven't shot since winter down in my basement. I did buy a new target a couple weeks ago. Still have my shoulder issues, and have also been fighting tendonitis in my bow hand elbow. But will get out and fling a few arrows very soon. 

• Like 1

It’s a fine line Dave , balancing practice with protecting the shoulder . The more one practices the better one shoots , the season starts and  then you can no longer draw the bow ! Fortunately I take only close shots , and very selective on the shot angle as well , so minimal practice is the balance .

This is so odd, I generally don’t even think about hunting till the tags come out .

• Like 1