First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

28 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

70fc882edc08b830712c5888bc03fe5b.jpg

First one at 40yds, I’ll take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It looks to me like your target has the heart further back than the real thing,so i would say your three shots were about perfect. I think you would have gotten the top of the heart on all three.

• Like 2

What a difference a day makes. This was my 5th set of 3...... not my first shots, but after yesterday's debacle, I figured I'd share. Started at about 20 yds and moved back each flight. The first 4 groups were saucer sized, which isn't great, but better than yesterday. Declared victory after set 5. Now onto cigars and beer!1604a3457272a83fda43ed3fde6375d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 7

It looks to me like your target has the heart further back than the real thing,so i would say your three shots were about perfect. I think you would have gotten the top of the heart on all three.

It says “quartering away” on that side of block

30 yards with the blackhornets.  Shot at 20 but this was my first at 30.  Put 4 in the center of the dot on the next couple shots.  I shot every broadhead.  they are all flying great and will only come off those arrows to resharpen then back on that exact arrow.  Also put a muzzy on one since I only have 3 Magnus and that hit perfect.  I have a lot of confidence going into this year.

20200905_195228.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

30 yards with the blackhornets.  Shot at 20 but this was my first at 30.  Put 4 in the center of the dot on the next couple shots.  I shot every broadhead.  they are all flying great and will only come off those arrows to resharpen then back on that exact arrow.  Also put a muzzy on one since I only have 3 Magnus and that hit perfect.  I have a lot of confidence going into this year.

20200905_195228.jpg

Your gonna love those, get yourself a stay sharp system and a variety pack of sandpaper.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Your gonna love those, get yourself a stay sharp system and a variety pack of sandpaper.

Already have it.  They are very sharp straight from the package but I tried sharpening one and it made it scary sharp.  First year using a fixed blade in a long time.   Not to mess up this thread how do you sharpen the seration part?  I have a small chain saw file I was going to run through it quick.

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 1

Who tied that peep in? I like their style

Shop in Latham. It’s always how I get it tied in. 

Aren’t they all tied in like that? Now I’ll have to check mine

On 9/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, Swamp_bucks said:

Already have it.  They are very sharp straight from the package but I tried sharpening one and it made it scary sharp.  First year using a fixed blade in a long time.   Not to mess up this thread how do you sharpen the seration part?  I have a small chain saw file I was going to run through it quick.

Small piece of string, buffing compound.