First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

So my first shot was spot on, then I got some flyers, followed by two arrows that missed the Block !!!

That happens once or twice a year as the bow has a very narrow valley, and once in awhile my arm creeps forward just prior to punching the trigger , but twice out of a dozen arrows is not good .

Took a break, got my stuff ready for tomorrow,my final work on the stands , went back shot these four . Concentration is the key .

A8E50A0A-3996-4A2E-9111-6FEE4E50A737.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

So my first shot was spot on, then I got some flyers, followed by two arrows that missed the Block !!!

That happens once or twice a year as the bow has a very narrow valley, and once in awhile my arm creeps forward just prior to punching the trigger , but twice out of a dozen arrows is not good .

Took a break, got my stuff ready for tomorrow,my final work on the stands , went back shot these four . Concentration is the key .

A8E50A0A-3996-4A2E-9111-6FEE4E50A737.jpeg

Good shooting Larry.  I know you are old school with not wanting a new compound but with the shoulder issues, a bow with a nice big valley, solid back wall and huge let off might be worth an upgrade. 

Took only a few shots tonight. This one was 20 yards. Next shot ( no pic) was 25 and just to the right of it. Third shot was 30 yards and I shot under it. So I went back to 20 and had three good ones in a row.
My deer will need to be inside 25 yards for me to shoot.
bdecca210a347a19faa125288a6ea802.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

a485b3f6171545a7f83e5aaa7d9398cc.jpghave only shot maybe 10x’s since my shoulder surgery finally got the ok from the doc today. Hurts like hell only shot 4 shots but these were the first 2 at 25yds. The VA surgeon thinks they finally fixed my shoulder after the fourth surgery since 09. I seriously have my doubts, but I’m glad to finally be able to shoot a little more gonna keep my ranges short this year for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

a485b3f6171545a7f83e5aaa7d9398cc.jpghave only shot maybe 10x’s since my shoulder surgery finally got the ok from the doc today. Hurts like hell only shot 4 shots but these were the first 2 at 25yds. The VA surgeon thinks they finally fixed my shoulder after the fourth surgery since 09. I seriously have my doubts, but I’m glad to finally be able to shoot a little more gonna keep my ranges short this year for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha,i was wondering why you weren't posting shot pics. I hope the shoulder will be alright,from what i hear it takes a while to heal up and it is painful as well. Best of luck buckmaster