First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

Ya so it’s $7hr and there’s 7 lanes I think. Everyone shoots then look down the line . All clear, then go get arrows. I’ve been there about 6 times and have never seen more than 3 shooters at a time 

Extra points if you shoot your neighbors arrow out of the air!   

18 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Extra points if you shoot your neighbors arrow out of the air!   

that's some skill. i mean you'd have to have some real zen going to know when to shoot before they do with a longbow and have their arrow on the right path. you should up your chances with a bird snare point on the end of your arrows.

• Like 1

Is the Lapp Rd Archery Academy moving indoors? I think we should plan an evening shoot with wings and brews to follow. I see they are open Tuesday -Saturdays 9-9, can we meet up after work some night? I'm ok with any night except Wednesday(ski) and Thursday(hockey) other than that I'm good. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Is the Lapp Rd Archery Academy moving indoors? I think we should plan an evening shoot with wings and brews to follow. I see they are open Tuesday -Saturdays 9-9, can we meet up after work some night? I'm ok with any night except Wednesday(ski) and Thursday(hockey) other than that I'm good. 

Let’s do it Tim get @Lawdwaz along with whoever. The goat is within a couple miles. ( That’ll get @turkeyfeathersto shoot)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Back tension release or thumb.....I wanna make the switch to back tension but don't have the gutz to do it yet.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Carter Thumb I just made the switch this year . Taking some time to get use to but I like it so far 

Back tension release or thumb.....I wanna make the switch to back tension but don't have the gutz to do it yet.

It’s the best of both worlds imo. You should shoot it back tension but can certainly crunch it when you need to like in a hunting situation. Come out and you can try mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s the best of both worlds imo. You should shoot it back tension but can certainly crunch it when you need to like in a hunting situation. Come out and you can try mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Will definitely take you up on that offer.....not sure what's up for Tuesday but I will keep an eye on this thread.

• Like 1