First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

On 4/13/2019 at 6:02 PM, UpStateRedNeck said:

Ugh.  I'm glad it's April.  Need to restring then old girl anyway, it's in good shape but 6 years old.  Like the new Glendel Buck though.

IMG_20190413_122300.jpg

when you get it shot in a bit make sure you bring it in. i had a momma bird hollow it out on me and build a nest inside! lol

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2019 at 5:01 PM, Jeremy K said:

Got the new elite out for some shooting today , stacking arrows at 50 yards already. Had a crosswind or I would have considered moving the sight a tad. Enjoy the sideways pics.

20190608_154656.jpg

20190608_153206.jpg

Hey,nice shooting jeremy. That elite looks a lot like my halon x pro.I am not stacking the arrows quite like that at 50 yet,but i am getting there. I will head to a 3d shoot or maybe even two next weekend.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Hey,nice shooting jeremy. That elite looks a lot like my halon x pro.I am not stacking the arrows quite like that at 50 yet,but i am getting there. I will head to a 3d shoot or maybe even two next weekend.

I think I'll hit a few walk ons this summer ,my summer league will start beginning of August and run up to the bow opener.

6 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

What summer leagues are you guys shooting? West Falls?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I'm shooting one in arcade , a couple of my buddy's live out that way and shoot it every year ,it gives me a chance to keep in contact with them .

• Like 1

To anyone interested in WNY area. West falls conservation has a 30 target A.S.A. shoot this weekend, both Saturday June 15 & Sunday June 16th 730a-2p. 

$12 to shoot course.

$25 for the ASA and course 

Edited by kpkot
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, kpkot said:

To anyone interested in WNY area. West falls conservation has a 30 target A.S.A. shoot this weekend, both Saturday June 15 & Sunday June 16th 730a-2p. 

Wish i could make it , taking the boy camping this weekend. 

• Like 2

First arrows since 4/1 according to this thread . Three at twenty , three at thirty . Bit of an effort , to start the draw but doable , miles ahead of my old bow , and this bow sure is quiet !

Can feel it in my shoulder after , but I did chest ,shoulders today at gym too .

9437DAD8-1C08-488E-85B7-11B253E10343.jpeg

2E004B96-6D50-4169-93F6-727F21BE8D8B.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kpkot said:

$12 to shoot course.

softball in Webster both days. Anything going on the following weekend?

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

softball in Webster both days. Anything going on the following weekend?

I think they have a outdoor 3d course set up to shoot whenever, but you may need a member. I'll find out. 

• Like 1

I set up a target for practicing with my traditional bow. These were first 5 shots from 10 yards. Stepped back to 15 and 20 with fewer on target, but I will get there with practice.
I have 4 layers of thick cardboard for over shots, backed up with a 3/4" piece of MDF. I damaged one arrow from overshooting. I'll need to figure out something else to stop them from hitting the MDF. Or just stay on target!
778bb535fcb6762cd0a953411b337b0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I set up a target for practicing with my traditional bow. These were first 5 shots from 10 yards. Stepped back to 15 and 20 with fewer on target, but I will get there with practice.
I have 4 layers of thick cardboard for over shots, backed up with a 3/4" piece of MDF. I damaged one arrow from overshooting. I'll need to figure out something else to stop them from hitting the MDF. Or just stay on target!
778bb535fcb6762cd0a953411b337b0c.jpg&key=ad9ea7fc69b204d49985be8bcaf8e2f57d0a215ab13d41e24808130d52e6bb7f

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They have these heavy mats at tractor supply you can hang behind your target, they stop arrows. They’re called horse mats or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

By the way, The Academy is a knock down five wood from your buddy’s house, you should plan a visit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I may just do that!  What night is the regular meeting?

• Like 1

$12 to shoot course.
Evans Rod and Gun club is hosting an ASA shoot as well on July 14th.
30 targets and I will have to update the cost when I get more info.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3