Double throat patch..

wooly

18 minutes ago, grampy said:

Is this an area that you can hunt? He sure would make a great mount for Sis!

Yup- thick over-grown goldenrod bedding area next to a corn field that bucks use all summer through late season.

This is also one of my better shed hunting areas over the years for all those big bucks that disappeared during the regular season. They just love to hide those antlers in this stuff!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, wooly said:

Yup- thick over-grown goldenrod bedding area next to a corn field that bucks use all summer through late season.

This is also one of my better shed hunting areas over the years for all those big bucks that disappeared during the regular season. They just love to hide those antlers in this stuff!

There ya go! Since you and Sis teamed up for a trophy bird in the spring. It would be so cool to see you two, team up on a trophy buck during fall! Good luck buddy!!!  Go Team wooly!

• Like 2

October 2014 on the first pic and October 2015 on the second pic.

I wonder if it's the same deer or if double throat patch is just a common trait on this piece of property.

No doubt sis would love to kill a buck like that. She already saw the video and said "why don't we ever see deer like that when we hunt together",lol .

I told her because we don't take it serious enough!

large.jpg

original.jpg

• Like 4