Nice Bachelor Group Pics...

I've been trying to get this trio of shooters on cam for several weeks. Finally, I found a killer set up at the corner of a corn/clover field where there's been a ton of deer action and the new Browning Strike Force Pro caught the boys going back to bed the other morning...

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

Honestly, of the three properties that I'm concentrating on...this one has the weakest buck crop this year. Most of the bigger ones from last year are MIA. That being said, I'll take the first 3.5 buck  gives me an opportunity!

but if they both broadside at 15 yards, who do you shoot?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

You should be very optimistic about the upcoming season!   And that's the bad property.  Lol.  

I saw a stud last night at the property that I've taken my last two bow bucks. Pretty certain he had a droptine too. I can't wait to lay eyes on him again!!!

• Like 2

The 10 pt looks like he may actually be 6x5 with some good potential for next year. I hate small brows...so I'd get rid of the tall 8...lol.

Haha. Something about a 10, maybe it's because I don't see them often down here. Seems like big 8/9's are way more common in my area than even the smallest 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk