Matthews Drenalin LD 29" 50-60 LEFT HAND

I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I can buy it. what would be cooler than shooting 2 bucks on 10/1 (one right, one lefty). It would be like a switch hitter who homers from both sides of the plate in the same game!

I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I can buy it. what would be cooler than shooting 2 bucks on 10/1 (one right, one lefty). It would be like a switch hitter who homers from both sides of the plate in the same game!

Worry about the 2nd buck after you shoot the first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Worry about the 2nd buck after you shoot the first

So instead wait for 2 aligned together and go for the quadruple lung double pass thru?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Didn't Tatis do it in the same inning?!

I thought he hit 2 grand slams in 1 inning.

"Did you know that there have been only three instances in Major League history where players — Carlos Baerga of the Cleveland Indians on April 8, 1993 (off Steve Howe & Steve Farr), Mark Bellhorn of the Chicago Cubs on August 29, 2002 (off Andrew Lorraine & Jose Cabrera) and Kendrys Morales of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on July 30, 2012 (off Roy Oswalt & Robbie Ross)— hit home runs from both sides of the plate during the same exact inning?"

• Like 1

I'm a lefty, but have never shot a bow.  Would this be a good bow for a novice?

Dude, it's a Mathews. I just bought one and I'm proficient out to 20yds after 30 shots. Soon I'll move to 30yds.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sure it would. Are you looking to hunt? Just needs the basic components, rest sight and stabilizer

Yes looking to hunt with it.  I have zero archery gear, no idea what I would even need.  PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks