Browning BAR 30-06 Carbine

I hate doing this but this shoulder is getting the best of me. I finally got to shoot this gun yesterday and I'm paying for it today. Need to get a lighter caliber or heavier gun. 

I paid $1299.99 for the gun and $358 for the scope. Only shot 12 rounds through it. Shot very well and accurate. 

Will sell 

Gun - $950.00

Gun and scope - $1100.00

Gun is like new. 

PM me questions

Man I'm 6'5" and weigh more than I care to say but when you wreck you shoulder none of that matters. It weighs nothing and trust me not thrilled but I need cash to get something else and I don't care to own guns I can't shoot.

Get that shoulder taken care of Bill. It's nearing four months since my shoulder surgery. And it's finally starting to get back to where I can do the things I need and want to do. I was pretty much useless before surgery. Not to mention the constant pain. It was well worth the down time. 

Beautiful Rifle at a sweet price! And thanks to moog, I'm set up pretty good with a rifle purchase for this year. Otherwise, I'd be meeting up with you in Altamont....... again!!!!

Good luck with the sale.

2 hours ago, Billdogge said:

I hate doing this but this shoulder is getting the best of me. I finally got to shoot this gun yesterday and I'm paying for it today. Need to get a lighter caliber or heavier gun. 

I paid $1299.99 for the gun and $358 for the scope. Only shot 12 rounds through it. Shot very well and accurate. 

Will sell 

Gun - $950.00

Gun and scope - $1100.00

Gun is like new. 

PM me questions

What kind of scope?

Specs:

• Browning
  • BAR
  • Carbine
  • Caliber: 30-06
  • Action: Long Action
  • Barrel Length: 18″
  • Fluted
  • Barrel Material: Steel
  • Front Sight : Red Fiber Optic
  • Rear Sight: Green Fiber Optic
  • Blued Receiver
  • Performance Shooting Logo on Both Sides of Reciever
  • Blued Sling Swivel Studs
  • Weight: 6.75
  • Hinged Floorplate with Detachable box magazine
  • Polymer Recoil Pad
  • Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
  • Drilled and Tapped for Scope

51 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Please don't bump this anymore Bill, my will power is dwindling.  Everything I read says this gun is a tack driver too, even as a semi.  lol  Must resist ........

Sure is pretty too..........just sayin.   

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

The temptation was too much.  Thanks for a great deal Bill!   Hope to return the favor at some point. 

I have the BAR Safari and have been impressed with its accuracy. I was surprised when I read on here some others having issues. Mine shoots darn good and did with factory ammo too. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

I have the BAR Safari and have been impressed with its accuracy. I was surprised when I read on here some others having issues. Mine shoots darn good and did with factory ammo too. 

Had a Bar (safari i think)in 30-06 and sold it 6 years ago. Regretted it. It was a shooter. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

The temptation was too much.  Thanks for a great deal Bill!   Hope to return the favor at some point. 

Congratulations moog!  If I ever get a semi, it would be a BAR, just like this! Beautiful rifle. Expecting range target pic's soon! Good luck with it this fall buddy!

• Like 2