Looky , looky , Lawdwaz has a birthday

turkeyfeathers

Once again, thank you all!

I had a great day (yea, believe it or not!) at work.  A couple of bottles of booze from co-workers was just icing on the cake, then the boss bought lunch. :)

The wife had to work tonight so the kids and I had pizza with cake to follow in a bit.  My wife and I spent a few days at Keuka Lake State Park and today was hers and mine first day back at work since Friday. 

We took the boat and camped at the State Park.  Only fished a couple mornings but had good fun..........Tacks (The_Real_TCIII) and his very nice young nephew came down Sunday morning to fish.  Tacks brought his boat and launched out of the same spot as I did.  He and the young man easily out fished Kathy and I but our morning was cut short when her cell phone battery died. :)

After they pulled their boat out, they came into camp and had lunch with us.  We had a great visit.......

Monday night Kathy & I met Dan and his lady friend (Pygmy & The Mermaid) in Hammondsport for dinner at the Union Block Bistro for dinner.  I can't endorse that place enough enough, actually it was almost as good as the company. :)

We headed back to civilization after dinner and rolled into town around 9:30 or so.

It's been a super bunch of days, all told.  Thanks again for the well wishes!

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 10