Tip...

growalot

18 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

They managed to do away with both early bow and early bear tags from last year you have to use this years tags. Which means you miss out on extra meat.

That was a couple years ago.

The changes I have noticed are more about fishing and bobcat hunting/trapping then anything else.

Don't keep us in suspense grow.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

We just had these changes in the northern zone for this year.

The only place you could ever use last years tags were always in the NZ for deer. Because the early bow season starts on Sept. 27'th. So you could use leftover tags that you didn't fill until October 1st when new licenses took effect. 

20 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Couldn't use them last year either that was already In effect

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Covered that. LOL

OK Growie, lets have it woman, what are these proposed changes that made you simply type "TIP"? :blum:

Lol...I started this and after writing the title the kindle inserted that sentence from a different post I made weeks ago!  I hit edit and started what I originally plan when I fell asleep. 

So tip hunt the hophorn and beech early bow huge from the rains and sweet ...Deer seek hop horn out .find trees with lower filled branches.

8 hours ago, growalot said:

That sentence was from the CWD post...why the kindle would save that this long is strange,but the fact it posted it on it's own is stranger...lol

One of these days I'll get rid of it...but in the mean time I'll just keep ....cheap, cheap, cheaping away :wink:

I definitely understand "cheap" If they gave out awards for being a penny-pinching miser, I would likely have a closet full of them. However, that Kindle is possessed. I've seen movies about things like that. Get that post mall or sledge out and kill that thing before it really turns on you.

It's a sign, Growie! Kill the thing before it gets you. It's evil! It is warm because it is conjuring up the fires of Hell. Kill it! .... Kill it now! Go get that post mall before it's too late and smash it to smithereens.