Charlottesville: Race and Terror

16 minutes ago, Wrangler said:

And that is what Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors are busying themselves doing. Investigating all the crimes your beloved president has committed so that he can be removed from office as quickly as possible.  

Given that they have spent months not finding anything it seems these 'special' prosecutions are in fact a means of preventing investigations related to Obama and Hillary's crimes. Strange how quickly the Clinton Charitable Foundation got mothballed after the election and how various people involved in its operation fled the country. What was it you think, the laundering of illegal foreign campaign donations or  did the Clinton's fix Haiti's problems? Which was it? 

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

Boy, they sure showed Emmett Till what happens when a 14-year-old black kid whistles at a white woman. Or not, as she later confessed to making it up. 

Why does that guy in papist's video always rock back and forth? Does he have to go to the bathroom or is he on a little rocking horse?

26 minutes ago, Papist said:

Given that they have spent months not finding anything it seems these 'special' prosecutions are in fact a means of preventing investigations related to Obama and Hillary's crimes. Strange how quickly the Clinton Charitable Foundation got mothballed after the election and how various people involved in its operation fled the country. What was it you think, the laundering of illegal foreign campaign donations or  did the Clinton's fix Haiti's problems? Which was it? 

Unlike you who grasps at extreme nonsense you attempt to pass off as facts, I'm sure Mueller's investigation isn't moving as swiftly as we would all like to see resulting in the fool presidents removal because he, unlike you, is evaluating real facts. And typical of those without real information on hand, i see how when all else fails, like your clown president's entire administration, you resort to one again attacking Hillary.    

18 minutes ago, left field said:

Why does that guy in papist's video always rock back and forth? Does he have to go to the bathroom or is he on a little rocking horse?

There's your first mistake, wasting your time watching the senseless nonsense Papist continuously posts.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wrangler said:

There's your first mistake, wasting your time watching the senseless nonsense Papist continuously posts.  

I can't stop wondering about it. Could also be one of those phallus-rigged seats where each back and forth brings you a little closer (deeper) to nirvana.  

On 8/18/2017 at 11:33 AM, Wrangler said:

And that is what Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors are busying themselves doing. Investigating all the crimes your beloved president has committed so that he can be removed from office as quickly as possible.  

And just what crimes would those be?

I follow this stuff very, very closely and I have yet to hear of any formal accusation regarding Trump. Mueller's team is not looking for prosecutorial evidence, they're on a fishing expedition. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, philoshop said:

And just what crimes would those be?

I follow this stuff very, very closely and I have yet to hear of any formal accusation regarding Trump. Mueller's team is not looking for prosecutorial evidence, they're on a fishing expedition. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, that is an excellent question! This Russian collusion investigation has been going on with one agency or entity after another for an awful long time with millions of dollars and many man-months invested and not one scintilla of evidence of collusion uncovered. So exactly what are these mythical crimes that Trump has committed. I wonder if this "wrangler" guy would care to list all the damning evidence that any of the investigations have turned up. No, I am not expecting that he will reply now that his baseless nonsense has been called out. He is simply yet another pawn of the left and the mainstream media outlets, parroting back the fake news that he is being fed.

• Like 3

The people who have an all-consuming and passionate hatred for President Trump, and there are many, wake up every morning saying to themselves that he absolutely must have done something untoward or illegal to be elected. They've convinced themselves that it's their job to find out what that is. It's just inconceivable to them that the coastal elites, Ivy League professors and their former students, professional politicians, pedestal pundits and pollsters, etc. are wrong about the will of the American people.   It's irrational and obsessive but it consumes nearly 100% of MSM coverage today. Quite honestly, it's painful to watch their fall.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Yeah. Really.

The left don't have enough to "Impeach". But apparently all you do is read the web and follow an extreme "Alt Right" that is rising up. The Boston protesting went off with no violence. So why do you feel the need to have these 'protests' lead to violence? 

The left don't have enough to "Impeach". But apparently all you do is read the web and follow an extreme "Alt Right" that is rising up. The Boston protesting went off with no violence. So why do you feel the need to have these 'protests' lead to violence? 

Wtf are you talking about? You said his tweets would lead to his impeachment. I asked what the offense you think his tweet could be categorized as? What law do his tweets break? Impeachment can't happen on a whim. So what law do they break?
  • Like 3

I have no issues with him speaking his mind. But he is trying to use Twitter to make official statements and even orders. If they really try, the left may succeed by his manners on Twitter. Look at the fallout when he called that woman from CNN ugly. But, I think that's all they have. I just feel as POTUS, he might want to rise above it. I want to see him get things done, not have font wars.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, ....rob said:

I have no issues with him speaking his mind. But he is trying to use Twitter to make official statements and even orders. If they really try, the left may succeed by his manners on Twitter. Look at the fallout when he called that woman from CNN ugly. But, I think that's all they have. I just feel as POTUS, he might want to rise above it. I want to see him get things done, not have font wars.

Back up a step or two champ. I want to see you address you use of my quotes and you comments. I would also like to see what you think is an impeachable offense with the use of twitter? How do you think the left could go about removing him through impeachment? 

On 8/19/2017 at 9:52 PM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Yeah. Really.

On 8/19/2017 at 9:57 PM, ....rob said:

I'm with Culver. What law did trump break? And what the heck are you even talking about lol.

10 hours ago, ....rob said:

it is not illegal to call someone ugly. POTUS like? no. Even trump supporters dislike how he handles himself, but it's not illegal. 

• Like 2