Charlottesville: Race and Terror

I watched it, what I take is this, there's far too much of this crap going on, from all sides! At 7:50 that old bearded guy makes a comment about "Our four-fathers built this country!". They also stole the land from from the natives by slaughtering them. FYI, some of the natives to this country were...Wait for it.....MEXICAN!

If you want to breed and preach hate, make sure you have some facts right.

I will also add, the average American doesn't think like anyone in this video! 

• Like 1

thanks for the comment rob.  Seems like your the only one who watched the vid.   idk if you ever watch vice, but they seem to be straightforward with heir coverage.  they also do some pretty cool documentaries.  check them out.

pap and greg.  if you watched the vid and have a comment leave one.  stop being libtards and posting your memes.  its typical of SJW which both of you are, so i dont know what i expected.  Keep being good little lefties

7 hours ago, ELMER J. FUDD said:

Papist,

People tell me all the time. People on this forum. They don't like you. They know who you are.

The problem is that people on this forum apparently don't want to tell this to him directly, so he thinks he is loved and continues the nonsense.  The moderators obviously won't do anything about him, so the next best solution is to keep sending him posts like the one you made above.  I doubt he'll get the picture, but this should NOT stop us from sending him OUR love!   +100 to your post!!

• Like 4

I am in Charlottesville this week. it's like nothing happened except for the memorial service that was held. In typical fashion the the headline whores on both sides are long gone after stirring the kettle of $hit and leaving it for the locals to smell. The ones that were organizing this, participating in large part, and looking for media coverage are usually not even from the areas. Now the push is to remove Jefferson because he was a slave owner. So many of these people on both extreme sides AND the media are in it to benefit themselves. And this division and violence sells.  If this "issue" was miraculously resolved today there would be another chosen tomorrow to be offended by.  

• Like 3

I agreed with Trump when he said that today they will tear down Robert E Lee's statue and tomorrow they will go after Jefferson and Washington.  The liberal media wants to rewrite history the way they want it written so they are fanning the flames to this nonsense.  Their job is to blow everything out of proportion.  They are making it sound like half of the population of the US are Nazi's which is BS.  How many American Nazi's are in jails for crimes committed in comparison to blacks in the US?  Of course no one will ever bring this up in the mainstream media.  At the same time the Nazi's and others that were in Charleston supposedly to protest the tearing down of the statue surely won't win support of very many in the media or elsewhere by marching and yelling racial and anti-jewish statements like the video showed.  I've always said that you can call just about anyone anything in this country, but make a negative comment about a jew, and you will never get away with it.  The people on the other side who took it upon themselves to tear down the statues should definitely be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  No excuses for vandalizing public or private property.

I don't blame Trump for letting the liberal media have it, but he doesn't help himself one bit by always acting like a childish baffoon, where he is more interested in winning a petty fight with someone than honestly addressing the issue at hand.  I am honestly starting to think he won't get anything of any value accomplished in his term.   He may get the far-right to think of him as the God Emperor, but I can assure everyone that he is slowly but surely digging a big hole for himself, one which he may not be able to pull himself out of.  His bravado will wear off on many of those who voted for him if doesn't start to get things done. Yeah, yeah, I know it won't be long before someone here says, "Yeah, but he is still better than Hillary".  I get that to a point, but in my mind two losers don't bring us a winner.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I agreed with Trump when he said that today they will tear down Robert E Lee's statue and tomorrow they will go after Jefferson and Washington.  The liberal media wants to rewrite history the way they want it written so they are fanning the flames to this nonsense.  Their job is to blow everything out of proportion.  They are making it sound like half of the population of the US are Nazi's which is BS.  How many American Nazi's are in jails for crimes committed in comparison to blacks in the US?  Of course no one will ever bring this up in the mainstream media.  At the same time the Nazi's and others that were in Charleston supposedly to protest the tearing down of the statue surely won't win support of very many in the media or elsewhere by marching and yelling racial and anti-jewish statements like the video showed.  I've always said that you can call just about anyone anything in this country, but make a negative comment about a jew, and you will never get away with it.  The people on the other side who took it upon themselves to tear down the statues should definitely be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  No excuses for vandalizing public or private property.

I don't think the Nazi scum give two craps about a statue, it was a way to spread their hate and attempt to intimidate folks.

I read today about how Robert E Lee felt about monuments, he hated the idea.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

idk if you ever watch vice, but they seem to be straightforward with heir coverage.  they also do some pretty cool documentaries.  check them out.

vice's documentaries are all very good watches. However, they're pretty bleeding heart liberal so when they get political just be careful what you absorb. They often tell the side of the "victim" without the other sides story. I've watched 3 seasons of there stuff because i do like the non-political topics they cover. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Belo said:

vice's documentaries are all very good watches. However, they're pretty bleeding heart liberal so when they get political just be careful what you absorb. They often tell the side of the "victim" without the other sides story. I've watched 3 seasons of there stuff because i do like the non-political topics they cover. 

One of my favorite shows they did was f*ck that's delicious.   U ever see that one?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steve863 said:

I don't blame Trump for letting the liberal media have it, but he doesn't help himself one bit by always acting like a childish baffoon, where he is more interested in winning a petty fight with someone than honestly addressing the issue at hand.  I am honestly starting to think he won't get anything of any value accomplished in his term.   He may get the far-right to think of him as the God Emperor, but I can assure everyone that he is slowly but surely digging a big hole for himself, one which he may not be able to pull himself out of.  His bravado will wear off on many of those who voted for him if doesn't start to get things done. Yeah, yeah, I know it won't be long before someone here says, "Yeah, but he is still better than Hillary".  I get that to a point, but in my mind two losers don't bring us a winner.

I am in Charlottesville this week for work. It is life as usual except for the memorial service. both extreme sides have crawled back under their rocks waiting for the next time to get their moment of fame. 

I said this in December  and still think it would be a good idea. Trump should totally block the media. No comments, no press briefings, NOTHING. Not him or anyone in the administration should be talking to them. No matter the topic it will be spun and distract from what he said he would do. He should use social media and the internet (Not like his gibberish infant rants on twitter). I am talking about fireside Chat style. directly to the people. it would do two things. The public could get the info direct and the media (and left) would have their heads explode. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I am in Charlottesville this week for work. It is life as usual except for the memorial service. both extreme sides have crawled back under their rocks waiting for the next time to get their moment of fame. 

I said this in December  and still think it would be a good idea. Trump should totally block the media. No comments, no press briefings, NOTHING. Not him or anyone in the administration should be talking to them. No matter the topic it will be spun and distract from what he said he would do. He should use social media and the internet (Not like his gibberish infant rants on twitter). I am talking about fireside Chat style. directly to the people. it would do two things. The public could get the info direct and the media (and left) would have their heads explode. 

It would make their heads explode alright.  The problem is could Trump ever contain himself and do what you suggest?  From what I see, he's one old dog that cannot be taught any new tricks.  You'd practically have to hogtie him and drug him to get him to do something different than he is used to doing.  It would almost be miraculous if he ever changed his ways.  Trump being Trump has obviously worked for him thus far in his life, but I just don't know how much more of this Americans will be able to take?  Especially if he just continues his childishness and gets nothing accomplished.  It seems like it's worse than ever in the House and Senate.  Nothing is being proposed or passed.  All eyes of America are just glued on Trumps antics.  All he needs is some circus music in the background and he's got the complete package.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve863 said:

It would make their heads explode alright.  The problem is could Trump ever contain himself and do what you suggest?  From what I see, he's one old dog that cannot be taught any new tricks.  You'd practically have to hogtie him and drug him to get him to do something different than he is used to doing.  It would almost be miraculous if he ever changed his ways.  Trump being Trump has obviously worked for him thus far in his life, but I just don't know how much more of this Americans will be able to take?  Especially if he just continues his childishness and gets nothing accomplished.  It seems like it's worse than ever in the House and Senate.  Nothing is being proposed or passed.  All eyes of America are just glued on Trumps antics.  All he needs is some circus music in the background and he's got the complete package.

I had family members on me heavily when I said I was voting for him. (he wasn't my Republican pick). I told them if the only thing that I saw get done was at least one strict Constitutional Justice appointment I would be happy. Well I got one and I't looking like Ruth's seat could be another. I guess I didn't set my bar very high but given the crop we had to choose from I think I have an excuse...lol. Yeah. I don't see him changing. Only possibility is if the kids get a leash on him.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I had family members on me heavily when I said I was voting for him. (he wasn't my Republican pick). I told them if the only thing that I saw get done was at least one strict Constitutional Justice appointment I would be happy. Well I got one and I't looking like Ruth's seat could be another. I guess I didn't set my bar very high but given the crop we had to choose from I think I have an excuse...lol. Yeah. I don't see him changing. Only possibility is if the kids get a leash on him.  

No doubt the court picks are important.  It seems like all lower courts are filled with nothing but liberal judges.  I wish the Supreme Court would take on even more cases to settle things once and for all, but unfortunately they only take a few.  Even the ones they should hear they don't for one reason or another which doesn't always make sense.

14 hours ago, steve863 said:

The problem is that people on this forum apparently don't want to tell this to him directly, so he thinks he is loved and continues the nonsense.  The moderators obviously won't do anything about him, so the next best solution is to keep sending him posts like the one you made above.  I doubt he'll get the picture, but this should NOT stop us from sending him OUR love!   +100 to your post!!

I have. I have always debated his stand on racism and questioned where he stood.

12 hours ago, steve863 said:

I voted for Trump. I actually stand by that vote. But, you have a point I have been saying for a few months now. Our POTUS should be above the pettiness thrown at them. He needs to stop "Tweeting". I don't give a rats "tail" about "This is a new era, and I am a 'New Era' President.". The "Tweets" that got got him elected are now going to get him removed from office.

I am not going to say sorry again! Our POTUS needs to be making decisions and not directing the rhetoric to social media. 

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

He would need to break the law. 

And that is what Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors are busying themselves doing. Investigating all the crimes your beloved president has committed so that he can be removed from office as quickly as possible.  

• Like 1