About Done growing

WNY-Hunter

2 hours ago, sethf11 said:

Awesome buck!!! What camera is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my camera :rofl:  

Actually its a cheapy off amazon. Bought 2 to try out. Working very good so far. I can look up the link if you want. I think its blaze video or something like that.

That's my camera default_rofl.gif  
Actually its a cheapy off amazon. Bought 2 to try out. Working very good so far. I can look up the link if you want. I think its blaze video or something like that.

Please let me know. I'm interested.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sethf11 said:

Please let me know. I'm interested.

BlazeVideo 16MP HD Trail Hunting Wildlife Camera, Hunters Scouting Game Camera Motion Sensor Activated Waterproof with Night Vision 40pcs IR LEDs Up t https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N80OJED/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_BAU6IKo9u2Z2U

They have gone up in price since I bought mine 3 wks ago. I paid $59

6 minutes ago, genesee_mohican said:

Makes you wonder how they can get around in the woods with a rack like that! lol   Good luck WNY, hope you get some hard bone pics of him and he show's up during the season for you.

It has been a very long road just to get these pics. I have an area that was clear cut 10 years ago. About year 5 I noticed the bucks were hanging in there a ton. So I started trying to figure out how to hunt it. There are apple trees nearly all across one side, and big woods on the other 3. So 3 years ago I started slowly cutting an access trail in. Took 2 full years of no hunting it, but finally got to within 50 yards of their bedding area. Cleared a 20 yd by 25 yrd area in front of the only good tree that I could get up 25 ft. Now Im hopefull for this year.

• Like 1