Huge high end hunting garage sale

Folks,

Just a cursory listing here...will gladly elaborate, send pics, etc as needed. I'm in Darien (14040) , can try before you buy, the more you buy the more negotiable things are.

1950s browning superposed lighting o/u. Rare skeet over skeet. Functions fine but needs a total refinish/restoration. Ffl needed. 475

Lw sit and climb stand- totally decked out w hazmore seat, silent skin, bow holder, new straps and has original parts. 240

Totally decked out 1yo summit viper sd, Haz seat, back pad, bow holder, silent skin, upgraded straps, original parts 220

Double bull bullpen, new in bow 180

2 brand new red led coyote lights, charger, recharge batts, bow/gun mount, extra pressure switch 95

Browning strike force hd w some minor damage and a stealthcam- few yrs old but no issues 80

Bunch of hunting clothes, primarily medium- day one, predator, asat, carhart, drake and others.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Either a divorce or his wife hacked his account and is posting for him. Good luck selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Good guesses but not it- Ive already had a divorce sale and my wife doesn't care about what I have or don't.... just need to whittle the collection down and pay for some out of state ventures. Sadly, there is likely another wave after this one. Used to have nothing, slowly accrued too much and don't use it or don't have the free time to use it.

• Like 2

I have a ton of turkey hunting books, calling DVDs and some nice pot calls... few other things as well.

I need to sell these to pay for the counselor needed to get over the last few comments. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Custom day one camo asat bow hunters jacket. Medium. Wind blocker. Cinch able sleeves, high color, quad pockets, high collar. Small mend made in the back that isn't not inked or coming apart. Couple hundred new. Medium. 55$

Cabelas predator fall gray insulated 6 pocket pants. $35

Poly pro under layers medium $30

Carhart stone washed Sherpa style lined vest. $30

2 packs, one field line (great for All day hunts and packs in w bunch of small pockets) and a buck commander (great for cams or the minimalist all Dayer w a few big pockets). $30 for the pair

Browning hydrofleece coat. Goretex lining and waterproof w scent shield. Awesome coat w a bunch of pockets and silent exterior will throw in a browning goretex lined short brimmed ball cap. $45

Also have some turkey stuff, books ,electronics gear and other ads out there...

Open to offers on multiple things- may even entertain lowball offers on packages. Looking for some trail cams if you want to trade