New Bushnell

sbuff

I traded in an old moultrie I-40 at field and streams trade in camera event. The I-40 is a ancient tank compared to today's cam,this thing took 6D battery's. I can't complain it served its purpose for years  before dying.

I picked up a Bushnell trophy cam  HD 20mp for 75 bucks after coupon and 30 deduction for old cam trade in. ( list price is 179) It's bigger then my browning in size but I do like the style of it. Anyone else have one, pros/cons. I'll give it a good test out back. 

Edited by sbuff

Haha I did the same thing! Had an old Moultrie that's been dead for awhile I took in and picked up the bushnell E3, the $99 dollar one or whatever. I've only had it out for a week but I checked it once already just to make sure it was working alright and it's doing good. I'm pretty impressed with the speed and pics for the price. As long as it is as reliable as my one other bushnell I'll be happy considering the price.

That's what I'm hoping for... It is a good way to get rid of old cams.. Did you notice they didn't have any browning in stock .....
Steve 

Ya I noticed all the brownings were gone. Doesn't surprise me too much though since they are good cams. Other than the bushnell being a tad tardy on switching to IR at dusk its pic quality is just as good if not better than my strike forces. I have a older bushnell trophy cam that's been a king at battery life which I'm hoping this new one is too.
  • Like 1

E3 are not as battery efficient. I have a few E2 and Aggressor. Outside of slow video trigger, the E2 has been much better than the Aggressors. I'm having sensing issues on one Aggressor and IR issues on another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

E3 are not as battery efficient. I have a few E2 and Aggressor. Outside of slow video trigger, the E2 has been much better than the Aggressors. I'm having sensing issues on one Aggressor and IR issues on another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a bummer on battery life. My older trophy cam has been messed up since day 1. Video has never worked on it and if I use it where there's lots of sunlight it takes tons of total white out pics. I should of returned it shortly after I bought it but I didn't feel like shipping it back out. If I keep it in the woods under a good canopy to block the light it does pretty good. I think the main reason I've kept it around is because it's so good on batteries. That thing will go over a year on cheap o AAs. Takes a lot of pics too.

Haha I did the same thing! Had an old Moultrie that's been dead for awhile I took in and picked up the bushnell E3, the $99 dollar one or whatever. I've only had it out for a week but I checked it once already just to make sure it was working alright and it's doing good. I'm pretty impressed with the speed and pics for the price. As long as it is as reliable as my one other bushnell I'll be happy considering the price.
Bass pro has the same program going on down here, I'm getting ready to trade in a few wild game innovations for as couple Bushnell's also.

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

Overall day pics are very crisp , night time pics are not that bad either  . For 75 bucks where you would normally be getting a cheap Wild Game Innovations camera this Bushnell will be hard to beat for the price .

04150236.JPG

04150231.JPG

04150245.JPG

04150250.JPG

11220332.JPG

I have the low glow aggressor 14mp i believe, I picked up for 72$ on sale on the website. Have only pulled card once so far but its taken a lot of pics of great quality, minus some very bright pics around the dawn and dusk time frame. Other than that i am satisfied so far. I used to love bushnell until several cams by them died after a year or so.. Still not set on them. Debated on trading in some junk cams for another new or 2.  I think it takes better pics than a couple of my new Brownings do. But the brownings are dependable no doubt!