Bucks Bucks Bucks !

607 HUNTER

On 8/29/2017 at 5:30 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

amazing there are lots of you folks that have bear pics on your cams.  Wish we had more around here.  Pulling mine this weekend.  Nice bunch of deer there! 

You are absolutely right, I hunt with a group of 8. 3  bears have been spotted over the last 10 years or so, its only a matter of time until someone gets one with all these trail camera pics ! I am guessing it will be me, I hunt in a spot where people push a lot to me opening day of shotgun season, hopefully this is the year.

Best of luck with your card pull ! 

• Like 1

there was pics this spring in the paper/online of a bear swimming across Oneida lake over by the North shore.  ( I was also out fishing on the north shore that morn but a 1/2 mile from where the bear was) So they come thru. But just not a huntable amount around here.  Hoping that they continue to increase numbers.  Bears seem to be increasing all over the state.  

Good luck 607! 

On 8/29/2017 at 5:30 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

amazing there are lots of you folks that have bear pics on your cams.  Wish we had more around here.  Pulling mine this weekend.  Nice bunch of deer there! 

In Steuben 8P, We see bears every year. Have gotten 5 or 6 on cam this year so far. Had a sow with 3 cubs hanging out for a week or so about a month back.. They typically just travel through around us, and dont stay long. 

• Like 1