Seeing more bucks so far

Jdubs

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Those are some nice bucks for this area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my area, yes.  No doubt.  It's taken me a couple years, but I think I have their movement figured out.  We'll see.

Actually, I should give you some credit for mentioning in some post somewhere that you go looking for your ADK brutes in the swampy type areas.  That helped me to focus on a couple spots and connect the dots on travel routes.

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

What do I see in the porcupine picture, a snake?

Where?  I didn't notice one.  That guy was perched there still and just minding his business.  In fact, it's the same one that I've had waddle up and down a tree about 10' away while night hunting yotes and foxes.  There are fishers in the exact same area and yet this guy is still around.  I should probably name him.  Lol

For my area, yes.  No doubt.  It's taken me a couple years, but I think I have their movement figured out.  We'll see.
Actually, I should give you some credit for mentioning in some post somewhere that you go looking for your ADK brutes in the swampy type areas.  That helped me to focus on a couple spots and connect the dots on travel routes.

I live on the norther edge of 5R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1