Coyotes at work

genesee_mohican

Cam is 2 miles off the road in the park. I had a few does w a fawn going by this cam spot quite regularly all June. A pair of coyotes were passing through quite often too, but mostly at night. As I was going through all the videos, I wondered how the fawns would do with danger lurking. I know it's just nature, but still.

(note: the camera was set to record one min videos, so instead of trying to upload them, I just used my cell phone to take a screen shot. )

IMG_3858-1.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

We have been extra busy on the farm this summer also down there. Night after night the Helena-Wolf Creek area's lite up with pack's back and forth. 

In one breath you tell us you have the coyotes on your property under control due to your extensive eradication efforts.

In the next breath you tell us how many are left on your property and keep you busy 365.

Which is it?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wooly said:

In one breath you tell us you have the coyotes on your property under control due to your extensive eradication efforts.

In the next breath you tell us how many are left on your property and keep you busy 365.

Which is it?

North.....Problem pretty much under control.   West.....Work in progress.  

Thanks For Askin!

Cool pics.
There was a couple of them in a driveway in a very urbanized area out in Loudonville ( spelling ? ). They weren't rabid like the one that attacked that woman.
I hear them again just about every night to the west of me in the area I hunt. Not much for squirrels or rabbits on that land.
Will never understand the ideology that just because coyotes aren't an issue for some, they think the whole state is like thier backyard.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 2