Hunting Leases - WNY (southern tier)

Hello. I have posted these two large hunting leases in the past. The landowner has come down substantially in price, so I am relisting. Both are on the Cattaraugus/Allegany County line. One is in the Town of New Hudson, 287.5 acres of field, woods, and hills. Good crop of oak timber to supply food for deer and turkey. $5,060 per year for exclusive hunting rights for all game seasons. The second is in the Town of Lyndon, Cattaraugus County, NY. 426 acres. It has an excellent swampland for waterfowl hunting, as well as cropland, and wooded hills. There is also a good deal of oak timber that would supply acorns for the game. There is a derelict cabin on the property - I haven't seen it in a while. Let me know if you would want to make use of it. $6,390 per year for all game animals. You may have as many hunters on the lease as you like, but all hunters must sign the lease. Only commercially made tree stands may be used. ATVs may be used only for deployment of tree stands or retrieval of downed game. If interested, email me and I will send you maps. You can go at your convenience to have a look, and only then will I take your call to discuss a signed agreement. First party to come through with a check and signature will get it - I can not hold it for anybody. I am a professional forester. These are the only leases I have available. My website is at: www.pcforestry.com

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...