Early goose anyone going?

BigVal

Thanks will do! 

I like to use Carlson's choke tubes for waterfowl because they're affordable and work well with my sx4, mid and long range chokes. For ammo I shoot mostly BB in 3 and 3.5 shells(mostly 3) I did pick up a box of BBB black cloud for cheap so I might give that a try. 

New to NY, originally from MN but moved out here a couple weeks ago. Scouted out a handful of fields for early goose opener that I was denied permission on. Tough out here. Not looking to take anyone's spots at all, but if anyone wants to hunt together throughout the season feel free to reach out. Got a great dog, a pile of decoys in a utility trailer, a boat and willing to put in the work - might just need a bit of guidance to figure this state out. Any advice is appreciated

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I have a dozen full body and half dozen shells you're welcome to utilize. 

Fill that trailer!!

We had 4 dozen Bigfoots an shells. We had the deeks just not much in the air. But your more than welcome next time Larry 

Edited by sodfather

21 minutes ago, sodfather said:

We had 4 dozen Bigfoots an shells. We had the deeks just not much in the air. But your more than welcome next time Larry 

Ya, that's a good spread.  What did you use as a blind?

I'd love to go if you have room and I'm free.........