NHL playoff race

wooly

Any of you following along? Who do you think gets the 7'th and 8'th slot?

It's all Buffs now(#8 by 5pts)., but I see them slipping into 6'th. :D

Sorry 'bout last night Jersey boyz :'( , and watch your back Ranglers! ;)

[move] :P  GO SABRES! GO SABRES!! GO SABRES!!! GO SABRES!!!! GO SABRES!!!!! GO SABRES!!!!! GO SABRES!!!!!!!! GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!! GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P [/move]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll make the playoffs but how far will they go?

If they hang on to the 8'th seat and have to face Philly in the first round.....I'm afaid not very far. I'd feel much better seeing them finish at least 7'th.

Yeah, they started out horrendous at home but have been turning things around lately. Something about coming down to crunch time when these last few teams fight to stay alive for a playoff spot. The intensity of playoff hockey is just unmatched by any other sport IMO.

Just watching the way the rookies mature and step it up to another level this time of year is fun to watch.

Even if the Sabres bow out early in the post season run or don't make it at all.....I'll be glued to the tube catching as many games as I can. Might even have to root for Burts Rump Rangers if that happens! ;)

They only problem with having to step up to make the playoffs is the question of burning out or getting tired out if you will.. At least buffalo has a good coach hopefully the new owner will get him some players for next year!

You guys want Drury back, heard his knee is as good as gold?

Lol-nah! ;)

Looking at the remaining games in the East, just about every one of them has playoff implications for the last 4 slots. How exciting and scary at the same time! 8)

Ohhh.., so sorry Burt. ;D

Sabres-1 8)

Rump Ranglers-0 ???

Maybe we'll meet again in a couple weeks. :)

Exciting game. *High 5*    ;D

It's Ok, we Ranger fans are die hards and conspiracy theorist. We know you Sabre fans spiked the Buffalo wings that the Rangers ate before the game.... or at least we hope this was the case.

It's Ok, we Ranger fans are die hards and conspiracy theorist. We know you Sabre fans spiked the Buffalo wings that the Rangers ate before the game.... or at least we hope this was the case.

They may have accidently mixed up the orders and delivered the suicide wings to the wrong locker room. Gotta admit, you guys were hot, but we on fire last night. :) Enroth says thanks for his first shutout either way. ;D

Saturdays games could decide a lot.

You guys get Philly and we got Wasington.

Couple of tough games for both teams. It's gonna be hard for either to get any points. We may be getting a little preview of the first round match ups. ???