NHL playoff race

wooly

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wooly how can you keep your prices so low? ??? ??? LOL. :)

My 100% sucessful predictions always keep my clients coming back for more.

Dissatisfied customers get put on hold until my highly qualified staff in the complaints department picks up or their call gets redirected to my [glow=red,2,300]XXX[/glow] phone chat. :-* ???

Sure is a real shame them Rangers lost like that. :'(

;D

I thought I would be the first to post about the loss! Better not jinx yourself like that Woly!

Great defensive game, Rangers ran out of gas. The OT period they gave away the puck so many times trying to clear it from their end.

It's ok Burt. Denial is step one in the healing process. :'(

I know it may seem like the pain will never end, but I can assure you it will............in just 3 more games. :D

I caught the 3'rd period and overtime of that game. Sure thought the Rangers had it in the bag with 7 minutes left in the 3'rd. I was actually quite impressed with the game your boys played from what I saw.

Looking forward to tonights 5-3 Sabres victory in Philly. :D

I know it may seem like the pain will never end, but I can assure you it will............in just 3 more games. :D

I caught the 3'rd period and overtime of that game. Sure thought the Rangers had it in the bag with 7 minutes left in the 3'rd. I was actually quite impressed with the game your boys played from what I saw.

I can't root for Philly, so here she goes-GO SABRES!

Sure is a real shame them Rangers lost like that. :'(

;D

I thought I would be the first to post about the loss! Better not jinx yourself like that Woly!

Great defensive game, Rangers ran out of gas. The OT period they gave away the puck so many times trying to clear it from their end.

Burt, the Rangers just cannot score. Nevertheless, its only the first game.

I just hate those F'ers as much as those filthies in the NL. The Sabres have their hands full with all those big Flyer fowards. Should be a good game. Best of luck to them.

It suxxxs about the Rangers, I know they'll pull it together at some point. I hooooooooppppe. The Sabre's are gonna do alright, I have faith in them. They play hard and take advantage of all the chances that are given to them, unlike the Rangers :( .

I hate to admit it but the Flyers are really good, the Sabers have their hands full.

I hate to admit it but the Flyers are really good, the Sabers have their hands full.

Ye had their hands full of WINNING.  ;D

Only 1 game,relax, then you can panic. 8)

I cant panic, i bet after that spanking Rangers just got you are doing enough panicking for the both of us.  :)