please tell me what...

growalot

Ok we may be looking at different area... directly behind jaw bone and to me it looks like a faded collar.

That said remember my talking about the pictures of the young deer the nieghbor took his wife and kid playing with.. He said at one point he saw it with a collar on.

Edited by growalot

40 minutes ago, growalot said:

Ok wemay be looking at different area... directly behind jaw bone and to me it looks like a faded collar.

That said remember my talking about the pictures of the young deer the nieghbor took his wife and kid playing with.. He said at one point he saw it with a collar on.

I see that in the picture. She is pretty big wouldn't you think it would of killed her if it was on as a young deer?

Perhaps if it was tight to begin with..if it is, it looks darn tight now. Though you are right..the pics he showed me were winter and the deer would only be a yearling now. That said it makes me wonder. If someone attempted Taming a deer once in the area..could they have more than once? Slim chance I  know, but once a nut always a .......

Anyone putting a collar on a wild deer I believe falls into that catagory. Culverts probably correct..strange fur coloration... I wouldnt have given it a second thought had I not known about that other deer and seen his cell pics.

BTW..Strange all around..look at her belly..shes so fat she almost look like shes ready to drop fawns

Edited by growalot

Right now, the summer coats are being quickly replaced with the winter coats, and you will likely be seeing all kinds of coat variations with patches and lines and other blobs of mismatched hair of varying shades and colors for a while.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Doc said:

Right now, the summer coats are being quickly replaced with the winter coats, and you will likely be seeing all kinds of coat variations with patches and lines and other blobs of mismatched hair of varying shades and colors for a while.

At first glance I thought I had a piebald on cam with this coat changing guy 

and that doe has a beer belly like me 

IMG_6740.PNG

Well Ibseem to be missing a post..Inwrote it but it apparently didnt make the send...

DUHHH! .....Showed pic to Mr B. His response was. " Thats a collar mark not the collar,the collar was orange" I forgot he had told me he had seen a collared deer down the hill on his way to work last year. That would be another plausable explanation.