Doing Fine

Dom

Hey All been doing fine since being run over by a forklift.been a long road have to have ankle replacement/fake.Since December 2016 been down non weight bearing I had 1 surgery with screws plates but recent CT scans show non union witch means my bones not healing the way it should.My Hunting Season looks not so good.

• Like 1

Welcome back Dom. Ouch, that certainly doesn't sound good. Best wishes sent your way for a quick turn around and you can get into the woods asap. Like Lawdwaz said, don't rush it and take the risk.

And thanks again for the beer thread you started way back when. It's morphed into "what beer are you drinking now" thread.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'm sorry to hear that Dom.  If this hunting season doesn't happen this year, no sweat.  Get healed up completely before you risk a not-perfectly healed drumstick to damaging it while hunting.

You have a good lawyer working your case?

Cant say good/bad lawyer.I hope the firm is good/I gotta talk to Deerthug/Jordan he may be able to help me

15 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Man ...I can't even imagine the pain. I used to work with forklifts years ago. If your hunting seasons a wash this year , no big deal. Your focus should be on your recovery.......hope it's a speedy one.

The pain was bad/still The counter balance side is what crushed my ankle/lower leg.Thank god and myself for PPE otherwise I would have no lower leg.

You have certainly been missed and hope you are back for good. They say everything happens for a reason but some times ya just gotta wonder. Hope things work out for the best and the leg/foot makes a 100 % recovery. Don't worry to much if you have to miss part or all of the season.

Being here sometimes is almost like being in the woods. Good Luck :drinks:

• Like 1