Doing Fine

Dom

http://www.dec.ny.gov/permits/25023.html

look into this if it appeals to you....no way I would be limping through the woods and risk further injury. I had a friend who was in a bad motorcycle accident a few years back and went this route for a season. I would think if you had access to land that you could park and a friend to help if you're successful, you could make it work. But the important thing is that you take care of yourself and get better!!

Edited by jjb4900

• 1 month later...

Update going on 10/20/17 for pre operation for total ankle replacement.My season/hunting has been Zero thus far/still non weight bearing Crutches suck ASS not very good for the Hunting that I like to do.I might have to let some one else help fill my 2 Doe permits this year so not a total loss.

13 minutes ago, grampy said:

Best of luck and wish you a speedy recovery Dom. This time next year you'll be running in the woods like a teenager! 

Thank's Grampy I sure hope so.How is the leatherstocking region?

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Thank's Grampy I sure hope so.How is the leatherstocking region?

Only been out twice. Opening day saw 11 including a real nice buck. And last Saturday saw zip. Will get back out this Saturday with my grandson. Getting near peak foliage and still cutting the grass!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...