Do you film your own hunts?

chiefbkt

Do you film your own hunts? Would you like to see your mug on tv? If so, please check out our page at www.rushoutdoors.com and click on the Uncut logo. We have a member driven portion of our show that airs Uncut member footage. The website contains all the information, so please check it out!

• Like 1

I bought a nice camera and attempted to video on and off for 2 seasons, what I found out was that it was taking away from my enjoyment in the woods, I felt pressured to get things on video. And sometimes I would just leave the camera and gear at home because I didn't feel like lugging it around or messing with it. I will now just have my DSLR for stills mainly, but if the situation presents itself for a kill on camera I'll still have the option. I don't get too many opportunities to shoot a decent buck a year, I'm not willing to let the one opportunity I get go because I was screwing with a camera.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Put up new ground blind at one end of our logging trail clover plot. Camera on both ends set on pic/video mode. Hope to capture something that way. I do have an old (15 years old ) Panasonic video camera and a stand I'm contemplating setting up to hopefully capture my daughters first deer. But ideally I don't want to mess with it and make sure she gets on the deer ok. Maybe i'll take it out to tinker when I'm solo