Disabled Vet looking for 3H DMP

dlgerow

I retired on 1 Feb after 30 years in the Army. I applied for my 3H tag (got a preference point) then found out with a 100% permanent and total disability rating I could've received a 3H tag...lesson learned.

Anyway, if you have a 3H tag and would be willing to tranfer it, I would be ever grateful. Yes I can walk..just short distances at a time amd can't bend knees for long periods but have disability letter if you need proof.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you. It was a pleasure and honor. I retired in NC but thankful I still get time every year to go to opening week of gun in NY.

Will you be up longer then just opening week ? My hunting buddy drew a 3h this year and doesn't have a ton of time to hunt... If towards the end of
The season he hasn't used it he was going to
Give to me.... I would gladly forgo that and have him sign over to you if your still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

No but thank you. I may have retired from the Army but not from work. Fortunate enough that my new civilian job (boy are things different in the civilian workforce lol) provides enough flexibility that I can still hunt opening week..that along with a supportive wife!

• 1 month later...

I retired on 1 Feb after 30 years in the Army. I applied for my 3H tag (got a preference point) then found out with a 100% permanent and total disability rating I could've received a 3H tag...lesson learned.
Anyway, if you have a 3H tag and would be willing to tranfer it, I would be ever grateful. Yes I can walk..just short distances at a time amd can't bend knees for long periods but have disability letter if you need proof.
Thank you for your consideration.

Don't have one for that zone .But thank you for your service .God Bless

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Don't have one for that zone .But thank you for your service .God Bless

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir. Looking forward to my dad and I driving up Thursday and getting ready for Saturday!!! Hope the bucks are still running around.