nice 10 pt and company

Buck_IT

Hey everyone, haven't posted here in a while.

Background:   posted my camera in 9y and 9f.  first year with cameras out. cant wait for oct 1st.  enjoy.

these firsts are at my cabin in wellsville, ny.

Inline image 1

Inline image 3

Inline image 4Inline image 2Inline image 5

these are in my backyard in southern erie.  first 12 hours on the tree.  enjoy

Inline image 5

Inline image 7

Inline image 6

Inline image 3

Inline image 2

Inline image 1

i cant believe the onse in my back yard.  under a pear tree 40 yards from my house .  im out there every other day practicing for the 1st.

I just moved into this house in april.  Found out there's 2 peach trees, 5 apple trees, one beautiful pear tree (camera is facing 3 apple trees and the pear tree.  Camera is attached to the chestnut tree)  They are only coming around in the middle of the night.  Hope to have one come by early in the morning or late in the evening.  Whats you guys opinion.  They gunnna come around other than dead of the night?

will do jared.

I've see two does through the month, at good times too.  Early morning usually.  I only own two acres at my house with an alf alfa field behind.  

have 100 acres in wellsville.  I know where the ladies are bedding on that property, so im going to hunt my two hot spots late October right up to shotgun.  Dont wanna spook them early.