Last years Deer (2009) season - Lets see the deer your got last year!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.  ;D  Those were evidence photos from a camp on an island in Michigan I think.  They were way over the limit and many deer were not tagged.

The big boy was some pen raised buck from some private preserve.

Remeber these pics guys I guarantee you will see them circulated this season again.. not by you Mr VJP, they make the rounds every year.

Here is the 6 pt that I got last bow season.  I shot it late in th afternoon and didnt find it till the next morning. I decided to wait because I had a marginal hit on it and had jumped it two times and didnt want to keep pusing it  The Coyotes had a feast.  This was my first bow kill since 83'.  I hope I dont have to wait that long before the next one!

The doe I took with the Muzzleloader on the next to last day of the season.  This was my first kill with the muzzleloader

Mike

post-1043-131455318465_thumb.jpg

post-1043-131455318475_thumb.jpg

John-

She was a good size.  When I Field Dressed her, I found 2 developing fetus' so she had been bred.  They were about 1" long and were fully shaped. I could even make out the hooves.  I had never seen anything like that before.  They I thought to myself I might have killed a future trophy!

Mike