Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

isnt this what they hand out to PETA protesters to keep up their strength at rallies and wipe away thier tears ? Unless you had at least two forms of protien with this meal then this is unacceptable....

Turkey bacon and avocado—-guarantee!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

isnt this what they hand out to PETA protesters to keep up their strength at rallies and wipe away thier tears ? Unless you had at least two forms of protien with this meal then this is unacceptable....

She's a baby who drinks whole milk for protein

Tried something different.   Used a box stuffing in sage flavor and put in cooked crumbled onion and pepper sausage.  Then eggs over.  Kinda like a scrapple.  It was good.  
And Charlie patiently waiting for his egg.....
IMG_20201202_100941494.thumb.jpg.e955b5d64b9bbba298e566ab18bb0c7d.jpg

I need another shot at winning Charlie over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn't have any beets to make Biz's Peta pancakes so made homemade sausage and biscuits. Made with venison apple sausage.  Really good. 
IMG_20210306_062217482.thumb.jpg.ba8c3fb3ef5daad0d8ca83d9ae754652.jpg

You threw up on the plate?

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I need another shot at winning Charlie over

Lol. He's all mouth plus he's never had to look up so high it must've spooked him and you took his spot in the boat.

We def should fish again this year! He'll be fine with it. 

• Like 1

4e67fa774e285f5f54731eaa896afc87.jpg

Amazing Spinach pancakes that Crappy and Rob will cry about

Seroius question.....why kill a normal pancake? Did you guys eat breakfast like this before she was born?

Once the second child arrives there will be no time for the fancy stuff.....everyone will be getting boxed waffles as they fly out the door to school or daycare. Lol

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Seroius question.....why kill a normal pancake? Did you guys eat breakfast like this before she was born?

Once the second child arrives there will be no time for the fancy stuff.....everyone will be getting boxed waffles as they fly out the door to school or daycare. Lol

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

My wife quit her job after giving birth. She makes all my daughters food from scratch. We always ate fairly healthy, but now moreso. Since I work from home, I get the benefits as well. Before recently i hadn't had pancakes at home in 20+ years. I never was into junk like that

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

55 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Here you go Rob! Paired with eggs, raspberries ans whole wheat toast (topped with sunflower butter)

e3dadfe353e98b52e22154ba00f8b33e.jpg

There ya go. All in moderation.  Choke down a kale bark pancake during the week, then bacon on the weekends.  I don't eat breakfast all week so the weekends it's on. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1