Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

On 9/18/2021 at 7:11 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

Venison cracked pepper and jalepeno sausage, cheesy grits, eggs over and Bionic tater topping.

IMG_20210918_063750431.jpg

Love me some grits... Have to put that on the grocery list.  I found a pound of venison maple blueberry sausage in the freezer ... I thougt that was all gone.  Ill be having trhat this week

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Love me some grits... Have to put that on the grocery list.  I found a pound of venison maple blueberry sausage in the freezer ... I thougt that was all gone.  Ill be having trhat this week

That stuff is awesome. Turkey feathers and Lawdwaz both had me try it from Constanzas.  Great stuff

On 9/21/2021 at 11:35 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

That stuff is awesome. Turkey feathers and Lawdwaz both had me try it from Constanzas.  Great stuff

No doubt it is great!  Lawd gave me some vennison a few years back, it was a 2019 deer and I made the blueberry maple sausage with that.  (Many thanks Larry!)  I was delighted to find it hidden in the freezer.  I ate the last of it for dinner last night

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arcade Hunter said:

No doubt it is great!  Lawd gave me some vennison a few years back, it was a 2019 deer and I made the blueberry maple sausage with that.  (Many thanks Larry!)  I was delighted to find it hidden in the freezer.  I ate the last of it for dinner last night

Thats a score! Like finding a nice hazy 16oz forgotten IPA in the back of the fridge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...