Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

How'd you start the day?  Let's see it! 

4 eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, 3 cheeses (Montary Jack, sharp cheddar and aged parmasean), fresh cracked pepper and Frank's Redhot on an everything bagel.  Washed down with Death Wish coffee.  

20170917_111841.jpg

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, Paula said:

Everything sounds good. Lets talk about the coffee, I hesitate buying it because the hubby hates my coffee. 

How is it, bitter or smooth? How do you normally make your coffee and how much of the death do you use?

Dark and bold; smooth.  I add 1 scoop for each cup of water and drink it black.  Great kickstarter, especially for a pre-dawn walk out on a frosty morning!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Zima, 2 ice cold bottles, like bubbly grapefruit juice
then a cup of decaf black with a glug of Wild Honey? American Honey? I don't know what its called, really smooths the coffee out.

Sounds like someone has a drinking problem.... seriously who the he'll drinks zima

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 9/17/2017 at 7:10 PM, Jdubs said:

How'd you start the day?  Let's see it! 

4 eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, 3 cheeses (Montary Jack, sharp cheddar and aged parmasean), fresh cracked pepper and Frank's Redhot on an everything bagel.  Washed down with Death Wish coffee.  

Be careful with the Death Wish coffee. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/22/death-wish-coffee-recalled-because-can-literally-kill-you/692417001/

28 minutes ago, steve863 said:

All good.  I brew mine and would never drink coffee from a can.  The worst thing that can happen is someome talking to me before my first cup is down. :stop:

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I hesitate buying it because the hubby hates my coffee. 

How is it, bitter or smooth? How do you normally make your coffee

Paula the trick is in the water we  keep a gallon container in the frig at all times just for making coffee,has to be very cold to start..Even though it is heated in the maker...makes a difference...we're  Dunkin people..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...