Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

Needs a slice of lox, red onion and capers to make it one of my favs (on an onion or salt bagel!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just one slice? That's amateur. Needs quart pound of lox and/or some sturgeon. No onions or capers because those are gross

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I can almost taste that.  Looks great.  Might have to copy that soon.

you should try it, it sounds kind of boring, might even appear so to some, but it is actually filling.  Jenn is big on eating a bit healthy, especially for breakfast, lunch.  We never had this type of avocado at home, its apparently a Florida green avocado, whereas we always have bought hass avocados  This type of avocado was large, we both had a plate like this, and I bet we could have one more slice with what was leftover.   I figured I would post this since it seems as a few guys are trying to cut back a bit, and lose a few pounds, this is a very flavorful breakfast, or lunch.  We add Red onion, cilantro, diced roma tomato, cumin, pinch of cayenne, kosher salt, good squeeze of fresh lime. I think thats all the ingredients...

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bionic said:

you should try it, it sounds kind of boring, might even appear so to some, but it is actually filling.  Jenn is big on eating a bit healthy, especially for breakfast, lunch.  We never had this type of avocado at home, its apparently a Florida green avocado, whereas we always have bought hass avocados  This type of avocado was large, we both had a plate like this, and I bet we could have one more slice with what was leftover.   I figured I would post this since it seems as a few guys are trying to cut back a bit, and lose a few pounds, this is a very flavorful breakfast, or lunch.  We add Red onion, cilantro, diced roma tomato, cumin, pinch of cayenne, kosher salt, good squeeze of fresh lime. I think thats all the ingredients...

Thanks that sounds great.  Was wondering what all was in it.  I was prob gonna be lazy and buy it all made.  Guess now that I have recipe I better make it.  Lol. Thanks

Been trying to eat better too, but weekend breakfast is my cheat. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Thanks that sounds great.  Was wondering what all was in it.  I was prob gonna be lazy and buy it all made.  Guess now that I have recipe I better make it.  Lol. Thanks

Been trying to eat better too, but weekend breakfast is my cheat. 

we started making guac from Alton Brown's recipe...store bought is crap, its so easy to make, 10mins.  I will post the link for you! now that we know the ingredients, we eyeball ingredients, and adjust each ingredient to the size of the bowl we are making.  ahhh, fresh minced garlic too, how did I forget my favorite!? Jenn said you can add a fried egg on top too, of course I was told that halfway through, lol.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/guacamole-recipe-1940609

Edited by Bionic
  • Thanks 1

I never do a big breakfast but when we have leftover taco shells I can’t help myself. We where light on the fixings so this one is only egg, retried beans, onions and cheese. I forgot to crunch up some tortilla chips for it though.
6577aa5267d449a71cff16a5c72b4bf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk