Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

They have been turning out perfect every time, honestly!  Being the pan fully heats up evenly, makes ALL the difference.  I can see why you say your dad loves cooking eggs in cast.  The only way to go now.
You just use butter as your base oil for cooking them or did you use actual oil?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You just use butter as your base oil for cooking them or did you use actual oil?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I edited my previous post, with this info, as you were asking, haha.

here it is copy/pasted....

I add a skim coat of veggie oil with paper towel, as the pan is warming up.  Once I am ready to put the eggs in, I use a pinch of butter like I have always done in stainless, or teflon.  Works for me.

Also! I do not overly heat the pan either for eggs.  Just enough heat prior to the butter browning.

I used veggie oil because I only have that, and olive oil.  I read that olive oil has a very low smoke point of 320 degrees, which is less than veggie.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Yes please!!! Tremendous operation you got going on there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches with homemade corned beef hash... more importantly... @Biz-R-OWorld is this the first time you bought and cooked bacon??? Welcome to the dad bod life my friend! 

• Like 1

Bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches with homemade corned beef hash... more importantly... [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] is this the first time you bought and cooked bacon??? Welcome to the dad bod life my friend! 

3rd time in 11 years. I’m down 7lbs actually with working from home and the chance to run/hike each day

• Like 1

Louis CK had a great fat joke: If you get a Cinnabon at the airport you ARRIVED at...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You forced me to find this skit...there may be some saucy, inappropriate language and context in this clip so please no grandchildren!

• Haha 2