Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

Local fresh bacon , egg topped with Bionic’s tater topping , cheese , dab of mayo on an everything bagel 6ae01b2a8642bee5e8b1347900139bc1.jpg&key=c28e3d7b8e735285af83c164cd82ea99140033dfdbc7c806377e97c20c8d2435

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please tell me you toasted that delicious looking bagel first. Also that looks like an amazing sandwich. Only addition I may consider would be adding a hash brown and possibly some ham. Man I'm starving!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

Please tell me you toasted that delicious looking bagel first. Also that looks like an amazing sandwich. Only addition I may consider would be adding a hash brown and possibly some ham. Man I'm starving!

Bagel indeed toasted.  Dang , have hash browns here too.  Next time 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

If you crisp em up nicely it really adds a whole new dimension to the bacon egg and cheese experience

There’s a place quarter mile from here who makes a sammich just like this and puts a potato pancake on it. Costanzo roll. So good for $4.49.  His doughnut and bagel machine soon to be operational too 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

and Franks!  and yes i want one. 

• Like 2

There’s a place quarter mile from here who makes a sammich just like this and puts a potato pancake on it. Costanzo roll. So good for $4.49.  His doughnut and bagel machine soon to be operational too 
Oh baby that sounds amazing!

On 6/8/2020 at 8:59 AM, turkeyfeathers said:

Local fresh bacon , egg topped with Bionic’s tater topping , cheese , dab of mayo on an everything bagel 6ae01b2a8642bee5e8b1347900139bc1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah ,hold up . Did you earn that bacon? And you know exactly what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...