Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Same recipe for maple blueberry venison sausage that crappy used and some eggs.

Costanzas ain’t got nothin on SENY!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I am the only one who doesn’t care for Costanza’s Maple Blueberry Venison sausage.  

7 minutes ago, Otto said:

You should go fishing! 

Lol. I did . At 4 am. Went to the wall and made 10 casts. Decided it was cold and coffee and breakfast sounded better. 

Wind wasn't in the right direction but thought I would try it. Could prob land a couple with some persistence but in the fall I just go there and you know in ten casts if they are stacked or not. 

I put boat in storage on sat before I shot my buck so that's out of play. Didn't know it was gonna be 70.  Lol

Gonna sit for an afternoon doe today. Have to pick up a trail cam ive had out since first week in Sept. Haven't hunted this stand so will pick that up give this spot one sit for the year just cause. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

6 minutes ago, Otto said:

My boat is still out, so if you have a real urge to go, LMK.  Saturday looks tough for deer, but it is rut season, so I am torn! 

Warm or not I would be in the stand. It's go time!  Thanks though for sure!!!!!.

Warm, and late in bow season means it's just easier to sit longer. Go get that big un buddy! 

I've got a couple plans in mind. I might be taking a couple days in northern tier with the gun and look for a buck or a bear . Haven't done that in a long time. 

• Like 2

Y’all are killing me with this thread! I love a great breakfast but in reality it only happens 2-3 times a year. Typical breakfast? Greek yogurt with some cut up fruit and a small glass of OJ. The trade off is that I’m 48 pounds lighter than when I retired 7 years ago.  I feel better and can spend a few weeks a year hiking around in the Rockies chasing elk, mulies, or just enjoying the scenery. A good del most days but when I look at the breakfasts posted here.......

Y’all are killing me with this thread! I love a great breakfast but in reality it only happens 2-3 times a year. Typical breakfast? Greek yogurt with some cut up fruit and a small glass of OJ. The trade off is that I’m 48 pounds lighter than when I retired 7 years ago.  I feel better and can spend a few weeks a year hiking around in the Rockies chasing elk, mulies, or just enjoying the scenery. A good del most days but when I look at the breakfasts posted here.......

2-3 times A YEAR?!?!? That makes me sad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2