Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

5 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I never do a big breakfast but when we have leftover taco shells I can’t help myself. We where light on the fixings so this one is only egg, retried beans, onions and cheese. I forgot to crunch up some tortilla chips for it though.
6577aa5267d449a71cff16a5c72b4bf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franks hot sauce?

Maiden voyage for my new iron skillet.  Where have you been all my life?! :haha:

Home fries seasoned with coarse salt, fresh cracked peppercorn and thyme with eggs, smoked maple bacon, everything bagel with Philly cream cheese and a cup of Death Wish coffee.  BOOM! 

20190303_102619.jpg

20190303_102710.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Maiden voyage for my new iron skillet.  Where have you been all my life?! :haha:

Home fries seasoned with coarse salt, fresh cracked peppercorn and thyme with eggs, smoked maple bacon, everything bagel with Philly cream cheese and a cup of Death Wish coffee.  BOOM! 

20190303_102619.jpg

20190303_102710.jpg

Whoa! Look at you go! Spot on photos too! 

• Like 1

20190303_102619.thumb.jpg.50ca7da81f27bbff530761169f8a92fd.jpg
20190303_102710.thumb.jpg.e18975ec8be3b4cdc002dc0497906709.jpg

There are certain things(caramelized onions, hash brown, philly cheesesteaks, corn beef hash) that are worlds better from cast iron! Enjoy!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

There are certain things(caramelized onions, hash brown, philly cheesesteaks, corn beef hash) that are worlds better from cast iron! Enjoy!

The hash browns were insane, no joke.  I'll have to try a Philly cheesesteak soon.

The hash browns were insane, no joke.  I'll have to try a Philly cheesesteak soon.

When doing cheesesteak cook onions first in pan with butter and oil- then cook the pounded beef(venison is better though!) fillets.30 secs on each side. Killer

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

2 pc wheat toast.2 eggs w/cheddar and franks.bob evans original sausage.cooked in maple syrup.can already see the yolk going in the beard:taunt:

20190309_083705.jpg

...on a paper plate??? sacrilege...lol...looks great!.

2 hours ago, Bionic said:

Cooked up 3lbs of homefries, 2 dozen eggs, and 2 packs of my/Dad’s homemade home hickory smoked bacon for the guys at work.  Happens once a year, but its a lot of fun, and good for us mentally.

47B717A8-053A-4C62-928C-4EF0263997DC.jpeg

531B29D3-E388-4A1D-A813-64A6B9036023.jpeg

That bacon looks awesome!  Looks like everyone ate well!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jdubs said:

That bacon looks awesome!  Looks like everyone ate well!!

Thanks! They really enjoyed it, so it was nice.  I wanted to do dippy eggs, but time was a little crunched, so i used some bacon grease for the scrambled eggs, nice flavor.

• Like 1