Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

True story, I have never used Tater Topper on eggs, but you guys here using it, gave me the bug! 

Ham, egg, pepper jack chizz, with Bionic’s Tater Topper, and drops of Frank’s Red Hot, on lightly crisped Rye bread.  With a little cheese-pull pic.

88330A34-2525-47BD-9D54-4A249E722572.jpeg

• Like 6

True story, I have never used Tater Topper on eggs, but you guys here using it, gave me the bug! 

Ham, egg, pepper jack chizz, with Bionic’s Tater Topper, and drops of Frank’s Red Hot, on lightly crisped Rye bread.  With a little cheese-pull pic.
88330A34-2525-47BD-9D54-4A249E722572.thumb.jpeg.a990378a4cc856130890f6bac813dc2a.jpeg
Home Freakin Run Sammy!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

96e99bca9c024947eedd39d1ad9d61ba.jpg
f88b750b0943b12ae869d9de9f0f03e2.jpg
012a3329515c301f8d7c6dc91ad1036a.jpg
Bought a bunch of Canadian bacon - bacon - Italian sausage- chorizo- chops from a local pig farmer. So breakfast sammich with Canadian bacon, egg and cheese on an English muffin plus a raspberry chocolate chip muffin mama just made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Chased off the turkey hunt by thunderstorms so breakfast it is.   Omelette with green olives, pepperoni, italian spices and mozz and provolone cheese.  
IMG_20200525_080000304.thumb.jpg.73642c8afe65ff2eba414db63f530b5f.jpg

Interesting...the Italian combo of omelette!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Interesting...the Italian combo of omelette!

Did you ever have a pasta omelette?  Layer a sauté pan with leftover cooked pasta, plus any other ingredients you would like to add, warm well, then pour in 2 or 3 scrambled eggs and a good portion of grated cheese.  Have some  tomato sauce warming up on the side. Cover with lid until firmed up.  Put a thick layer of tomato sauce on a dish, slide omelette on top of that, then a little more sauce on top of it all, along with another hit of grated cheese. 

This is a popular dish at one of our local Italian restaurants.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Otto said:

Did you ever have a pasta omelette?  Layer a sauté pan with leftover cooked pasta, plus any other ingredients you would like to add, warm well, then pour in 2 or 3 scrambled eggs and a good portion of grated cheese.  Have some  tomato sauce warming up on the side. Cover with lid until firmed up.  Put a thick layer of tomato sauce on a dish, slide omelette on top of that, then a little more sauce on top of it all, along with another hit of grated cheese. 

Never heard of that. Might have to give it a go. 

Sounds very similar to how I do my potato and eggs(minus the sauce but that’s a nice add). The grated parm is key!

• Like 1