Breakfast of Champions

Jdubs

Man you guys are gourmet and must have time on your hands.   I usually stuff down a banana and clementine while making my daughter's lunch for school.   Maybe some almonds too if I am really hungry.  That said, I have lost over 30lbs and 6" on my waist in the last 4 months so I will stick with it, as good as those breakfasts look!

• Like 2

Man you guys are gourmet and must have time on your hands.   I usually stuff down a banana and clementine while making my daughter's lunch for school.   Maybe some almonds too if I am really hungry.  That said, I have lost over 30lbs and 6" on my waist in the last 4 months so I will stick with it, as good as those breakfasts look!

Those big fancy breakfasts are reserved for weekends when there are no morning plans. It probably took me over an hour to cook that breakfast. My oldest and I had the bagel sandwiches, my youngest had pancakes topped with strawberries and peanut butter and my wife had scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage.

Normally it’s a bowl of cereal or toast as I’m making coffee and lunches.

Congratulations on the weight loss! We just started back up with 30 min of yoga in the morning. We wake up at 5:15am to get it in before we have to wake the kids up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Those big fancy breakfasts are reserved for weekends when there are no morning plans. It probably took me over an hour to cook that breakfast. My oldest and I had the bagel sandwiches, my youngest had pancakes topped with strawberries and peanut butter and my wife had scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage.

Normally it’s a bowl of cereal or toast as I’m making coffee and lunches.

Congratulations on the weight loss! We just started back up with 30 min of yoga in the morning. We wake up at 5:15am to get it in before we have to wake the kids up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoga - did you say yoga?