Good morning from rockland

TurtleFace

I've been reading posts for a while but only made an account recently. 

I've been trying to stalk deer the past few years with an inherited mossberg 835 but haven't fired at any deer I've found.

I managed to get my hands on a PSE droptine XT which I think is a rebranded Stinger X and will be trying to bow hunt this year for the first time. I'm having a great time making my own adjustments.

I've been shooting Victory Decimators (8.0 gpi) because the price is right but am curious if there's something else from dicks or Davis that's still priced right for a cheep skate that understands the importance of quality.

Welcome aboard!  I have a few friends that shoot the arrows from Field and Stream and Dicks.  They have no complaints from any of the arrows even the cheap ones on sale seem good enough for hunting and practice shooting.  (Dam guy keeps out shooting me in competitions!)  

Good luck this season, hope you get your first one down!  Don't be afraid to join in the conversation just make sure your skin is thick as some posters can be harsh, glad to have you!  Any questions start a new post, most members are great people and willing to help as long as they don't have to give up there hunting spots!  Again good luck!