I am selling a Ten Point Crossbow Blazer HP package.  Excellent bow, ready to shoot.  Comes with 3X scope, sling, ACUdraw, 4 bolts and 3 broadheads.    I live in NJ but hunt in the Catskills.   I will be traveling to Margaretville Friday morning and can bring the bow up the NYS Thruway thru Kingston and Route 28 West to Arkville if anyone is interested.   

Priced to sell at 500.00     

Text for pictures or feel free to call me and speak with me the old fashion way.   732-330-2004    Jimmy  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PertnearOutdoors
      Hi Everyone, my name is Billy Harvey and I am a new member to the forum. Wanted to introduce myself and share about my local hunting podcast that my friends and I are doing called the Pertnear Outdoors Podcast. http://inktr.ee/pertnearoutdoors
      We started the show a couple years ago and have enjoyed getting to meet some great guests and built some awesome relationships so far. We have become actively engaged with the National Deer Association local chapters to raise some money through raffles and even brewing a beer with proceeds going to NDA and the Venison Donation Coalition. 
      There are two events coming up soon here in WNY that we hope would interest many of you. 
      This saturday 8-14 at 12pm is a Tethrd Teach and Train event at Allied Sportsmen in Alden on Clinton street. This is a free event and just need to sign up at the following link. Teach and Train signup Sunday 8-22 we are hosting a beer debut event at Windy Brew in Sheldon NY right on Rt. 20a. We will have basket raffles with some great prizes including tree stands, fishing gear, easton arrows and much more. We will also be raffling off a Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloader. All proceeds from the event will be split between NDA and VDC. We hope to see you there.  If anyone is interested in any other info, feel free to contact us on Instagram @pertnearoutdoorspodcast or on Facebook. 
      Thanks and look forward to interacting with the group.
      Billy-

• By suburbanfarmer
      Any one seen the new crossbow by Excalibur called Twinstrike. 
      Thoughts on the design? I for one feel it definitely takes this out of the bow category. Will be launched today.

• By nyslowhand
      Hate to be the pessimist here, but any 2020 Xbow legislation appears to be going the exact same route as previous 5 years. Last year's legislative bills had different verbiage &/or provisions, kudos to NYCC! Bills still died in both the House & Senate's Enviro Conser sub-committees. As of early January 2020 the same bills were refereed to those dreaded, slow death sub-committees ... again. Am I waking up to a new day (year) with new hopes that will eventually end as the previous day (year) did?
      Love to get some input on this thread from NYCC about how I might expect this year to be different than previous 5yrs. Just difficult to be encouraged when  Xbow hunters seem to be in a reoccurring Groundhog's Day (legislative) cycle.
      Clearly we do NOT need to beat this dead horse again with strong opinions from Pro vs Con members. Looking for suggestions about how to break this cycle.
    • By nyslowhand
      Strictly an FYI for those wondering whatz going on this year. Not meant as an open invitation to express your pro/con opinion, yet again! We all know where everyone stands, many times over!
      Got this notice from NYCC when cking my eMail late Wed evening. Most interesting provision, if I'm reading correctly, is to allow the DEC to implement Xbow useage, seasons, a legal implement, etc. The bad news is these bills were refereed to each house's Enviro Cons sub-committee. With only ~13 working days left before summer recess, it'd be some unheard of "swift actions" by our NYS legislators to get these bills thru the approval process & on Czar Andy's desk. I'm still unclear about the reference to a "special archery season", WTH is it!?! Anyways, here's the cut/paste body of the announcement, with membership & leg contact pleas omitted...
      New Crossbow Bills Introduced   Last week Assemblywoman Carrie Woerner and Senator Jen Metzger introduced crossbow bills. These bills are not full inclusion but they offer significant movement toward it.    A7627 (Woerner)/S5818 (Metzger)  What do these bills do? Changes crossbow to the bowhunting privilege from the muzzleloader privilege Replaces the special longbow season with a special archery season and adds crossbow Allows 12 - 15 year olds to hunt with a crossbow (removes the prior prohibition on 12 and 13 year old's) Authorizes those 55 years old or older to use a crossbow in a special archery season Authorizes those physical unable to draw a longbow as determined by a physician to use a crossbow in a special archery season Allows youth to hunt wild small game and wild upland birds with a crossbow Changes the term bolt to arrow Removes the 200 lb maximum draw weight and the minimum 17" width restriction Repeals the prohibition on the use of mechanical devise with a bow and authorization (permit) for disabled hunters to use crossbows which may be discharged only using one's breath Authorizes DEC to adopt regulations authorizing the taking of wildlife using a crossbow and to include a summary of such regulations in the hunting syllabus Reduces the setback to discharge a crossbow to 150 feet consistent with a long bow   
    • By CrossOvertheRiverOutdoors
      Hey Everyone! This is Louis Backlas/ Cross Over the River Outdoors. I just posted a new video to my YouTube channel that I though ya'll might get a kick out of! Have you ever used a decoy to hunt whitetails? If you haven't before you might want to start! I woke up one morning and look out my front window only  to find that my 3D deer target was in pieces all over the front lawn! A fired up buck decided to take his frustrations out on the target!  this took place sometime in November during the peek of the rut. Hope ya'll get a kick out of it! 

Follow along on my adventures on my pages! You can find Cross Over the River Outdoors on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook! God Bless!