Subaru ?

Nomad

I get a kick out of it . There are two guys at the gym with high end cars who,park sideways across the lines . So I squeeze the Buick I between them , Iove being me !

this guy at Bayside Pub is my hero!

IMG_4968.PNG

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 11

I get a kick out of it . There are two guys at the gym with high end cars who,park sideways across the lines . So I squeeze the Buick I between them , Iove being me !
Lol...my wife gives me crap for parking in the nosebleeds with my truck I do it at work to I'll walk in rain before I let someone scratch it. I so enough of that on my own. But always between the lines

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good cars but I'm not saying this to troll as I have had a few subarus in the family, but I can't stand subaru drivers. I think it isn't the car but the sort of person attracted to subarus. They tend to drive very slowly compared to other drivers. Exceptions of course are the ricers in their WRX.
This is a generality. I'm sure all subaru drivers in this thread are upstanding, fantastic people and the above doesn't apply to them.

Haha, this is literally me. Cruise set at 2 mph under speed limit at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Subarus are known in my parts as lesbian cars. Not necessarily my own personal opinion however I would likely never own one, but thats how they see them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well, I got exclusive permission to hunt 2500 acres from a farmer who has 3 lesbian daughters.  It made quite an impression on them when I pulled up with my Subaru, so I could live with the humiliation of driving a lesbian car!  LOL  Beats whacking off the farmers dog, that's for damned sure!!

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

@steve hahahaha well if you are a straight male doesn't that in a way make you an honorary lesbian? Only makes sense to drive appropriately

No, I don't look anything like Rosie O'Donell or Billie Jean King, so I don't think anyone will mistake me for a lesbian.  

I was looking transportation for my son for college. Hands down best car for the money. Had an outback years back wish I kept it. My son gets 35 plus miles to gallon plus its a sharp car. we both drive Silverado's but for a college kid not a great choice. Thinking about buying one for myself. also great in the snow with the right tires. So I say lesbo's have the edge on us truck guys when it comes to gas mileage.

• Like 3

My forester will drive circles around my truck in all bad road conditions other than a lot of snow. It gets over 30mpg even with the high miles. Still drives down the road as straight as a string. Has hauled more deer than most trucks. It fits my ice fishing sled and gear perfectly.

I average about 15k miles on the forester a year and less than 5k on my trucks. When my forester has to be put down here will be another in the yard within a few days.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

My forester will drive circles around my truck in all bad road conditions other than a lot of snow. It gets over 30mpg even with the high miles. Still drives down the road as straight as a string. Has hauled more deer than most trucks. It fits my ice fishing sled and gear perfectly.

I average about 15k miles on the forester a year and less than 5k on my trucks. When my forester has to be put down here will be another in the yard within a few days.

I agree as long as snow isnt higher than frame it beats my truck hands down. When its crappy out we take the "Ru" as a family.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Subarus are known in my parts as lesbian cars. Not necessarily my own personal opinion however I would likely never own one, but thats how they see them.

Mine gets called a soccer mom car..I then look at them and say a soccer mom couldn't afford this...

My oldest son thinks that because the Subi has all wheel drive that I should be able to drive it through the fields like he does with his Big Chevy Truck . If the body wasn't so close to the ground , I probably could . 

The body is only plastic it would probably go further than any of us would expect. You ever watch the rally races....they jump them lol

Just w9uld recommend trying it may be some body work needed afterward

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My brother drives roughly 40,000 miles a year around CNY and has owned nothing but Subarus for the last 20 years. Dealer maintenance for everything. Even simple things like oil changes get logged for the vehicle, and even with 250,000+ miles he gets a pretty hefty trade-up allowance from the dealer when the time comes. They're not cheap to begin with because they're not made to be cheap. They're made to last when properly cared for. And they do that.

And, if I worried about what people think of my vehicle I probably wouldn't drive a mini-van, but it's the best damned work truck I've ever owned. I'm too worn out to be climbing into the back of a pickup truck, or to worry about what other people think.

• Like 1

a mini-van, but it's the best damned work truck I've ever owned. I'm too worn out to be climbing into the back of a pickup truck, or to worry about what other people think.

Thats it! Effective immediately I demand you turn over your Man-Card

• Like 1