Subaru ?

Nomad

59 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I think we need to find out where Biz goes golfing and all of us show up wearing cargo shorts and Aaron Judge jerseys. 

I'm in, will wear cargo shorts on the front 9 and jorts on the back 9. But, I am not wearing any Yankee's crap!!!!!!!!

51 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Cargo shorts for life! I hardly ever wear shorts but when I do it's camo cargo shorts lol. My wife complains that they are the only type of shorts I'll wear and I have 3 pairs of the same ones lol

I have 4 pairs of shorts, 3 cargo ( woodland camo-urban camo-black ), and a pair of painters style jorts. The fashion police mean nothing me.

Here Biz, new hunting clothes for ya. Because anything less would be uncivilized;

https://www.tuxedosonline.com/camouflage-mossy-oak-prom-or-wedding-tuxedo.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsazd5Ye51gIVxV6GCh1fMAY9EAQYBCABEgLA7fD_BwE#92=622&133=81 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I wear cargo shorts when ever I wear shorts. I don't think own any non cargo shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a pair of non-cargos just to play golf at a fancy club (at which I was scolded for not having my shirt tucked in).  But most of my shorts are cargo. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I bought a pair of non-cargos just to play golf at a fancy club (at which I was scolded for not having my shirt tucked in).  But most of my shorts are cargo. 

When I tuck my shirt in I'm generally in violation of NYS concealed carry laws. And the ankle holster doesn't work with shorts at all.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Most courses clearly say “no cargo shorts”

Maybe the "Fancy" ones you play downstate lol

We don't cower to the Frenchie Fashion POPO up here

Oh yea and Subarus sound nice, who new!!

Edited by Fletch

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Maybe the "Fancy" ones you play downstate lol

We don't cower to the Frenchie Fashion POPO up here

Oh yea and Subarus sound nice, who new!!

99% of the time I play public town or county courses. Nothing fancy about them, but they all say "no denim" and "no cargo shorts".

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

F you Tiger!

F you Aaron Judge!

F you Joe Buck!

back on topic: What's the difference between a tampon and a Subaru? A tampon comes with its own tow rope.

I remember years ago, my firm paid for a lease car for us and I got a new explorer as a young partner, white eddie bauer edition.  My buddy looks at it and says WOW that's nice, how often do you have to change the tampon?   lol  He also drove an explorer, but the big v8 model (riiigghhhtt).

• Like 1

Mine even have a place to hang my hammer ab4c7e94da0d530536f0e1c769fe78b3.jpg&key=8af4ca0545fa7305320fd28ee0f68db5636eb4c9fad448c78e155eb862794da3
Hey Larry. Not sure how we ran amok on the Subaru but keep us posted on what you end up with

The elusive carpenter style! Everyone wore carpenter jeans in middle school. I remember I had a sweet pair by Tommy Hilfiger where the American flag was on the hammer holder. Ah the days of 1996

• Like 2

function before fashion.

I'm not much for fashion much to my wife's despair if I'm wearing shorts it's usually with crocks or boots both of which my wife despises!

Hell I still wear suspenders regularly but not often in public I guess she has broke me of that.

With all the labels that Subaru drivers have I wonder what category they put me in when I get out of one with cargo shorts, a t shirt with the sleeves cut off, boots and suspenders?

• Like 1

last time i played golf on a course was in a golf tournament that was a scramble.  i showed up camo cargo shorts.  right off the bat i drove the whole first fairway on a par 4.  i made them look good.  i don't really golf so i don't ever expect to do it again, any time soon anyway.

last time i played golf on a course was in a golf tournament that was a scramble.  i showed up camo cargo shorts.  right off the bat i drove the whole first fairway on a par 4.  i made them look good.  i don't really golf so i don't ever expect to do it again, any time soon anyway.

Easy there Happy Gilmore

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1