Tapatalk Issues?

BizCT

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What do you use? This is driving me nuts. Even when logged in it says no permission to post.

Try deleting Taptalk and reinstalling it maybe?  You can just post from site using regular internet too when logged in.  But take pics sideways as they turn out upside down posting that way

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Try deleting Taptalk and reinstalling it maybe?  You can just post from site using regular internet too when logged in.  But take pics sideways as they turn out upside down posting that way

Deleted app and pro app and tried them both. Tried logging in and out and it keeps saying I don’t have permission to post but meanwhile I am logged in. Guess I’m done. The app was convenient. Not going to login through safari Every time.

bye bye everyone. Go Chiefs, go Red Sox!

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tried everything on Tapatalk and still get "System Message you don't have permission to respond".

Can anyone help? Is there another app I can use for this forum? Otherwise, I guess I'm dunzo.

Biz, on my tablet, I come in through google. Never have a problem.  Give that a try, hope it works! I'd hate to miss out on the daily Judge updates......grin.

18 minutes ago, grampy said:

Biz, on my tablet, I come in through google. Never have a problem.  Give that a try, hope it works! I'd hate to miss out on the daily Judge updates......grin.

8 minutes ago, BigVal said:

Tapa talk sucks. Gave up on it long ago. I just come in through chrome and click keep my logged in. No problems. 

I always found tapatalk to be very convenient and mobile friendly from my iphone when on the train and at night/weekends. Also, for posting pics quickly from phone.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

3 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Try deleting the Tapatalk app and reinstalling it. Or send a message to Tapatalk people for help.

Tried deleting and reinstalling multiple times, same with Tapatalk Pro which I bought for a few bucks. no luck. sent multiple emails haven't heard back yet.

18 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Am I literally the only one who can't use tapatalk anymore??

Biz i'm having the same problem after updating to the newest iOS. I would guess its a iOS issue with Tapatalk which means Tapatalk will have to come out with an update to fix the issue created by the new iOS. It might take a bit but hang in there.