Tapatalk Issues?

BizCT

1 minute ago, HuntingNY said:

The issue is it says no permission to reply? Everything else works though?

Yes. I’m on Internet now, but thru Tapatalk I can’t ever reply to anything because of the no permission thing for about a week now. I’ve been trying deleting Tapatalk and reinstalling, logging in and out, etc. nothing works. Is there another app to use? I even bought and tried Tapatalk Pro, but no luck 

4 minutes ago, HuntingNY said:

Biz, another iphone user just tried and its working again for him. You tried it this morning?

Maybe he just meant iPhone. I am using iPhone right now too, but still can’t use Tapatalk. I talked so several other members via text and they can’t use Tapatalk either since upgrading iPhone 

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Biz, another iphone user just tried and its working again for him. You tried it this morning?

They're using iOS 11.0.1 - I haven't upgraded the OS.

Biz - try logging on to HuntingNY.com using the Safari browser. You can save the forum home page to your home screen.

https://lifehacker.com/5809338/add-web-site-bookmarks-to-your-iphones-homescreen

It's a workaround...

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, Rebel Darling said:

They're using iOS 11.0.1 - I haven't upgraded the OS.

Biz - try logging on to HuntingNY.com using the Safari browser. You can save the forum home page to your home screen.

https://lifehacker.com/5809338/add-web-site-bookmarks-to-your-iphones-homescreen

It's a workaround...

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

Yes I have been doing that for the last week or so, but it sucks compared to ease of Tapatalk (especially for posting pics).

13 minutes ago, burmjohn said:

Hi All, 

Anyone else having tapatalk issues on the newest iphone version?  Need some additional feedback to see if its just an isolated issue or if this is a bug i need to report.

Thanks!

Biz and myself are having issues with tapatalk on the newest iOS. We can view the threads but can not reply or make a new thread. 

• Like 1