Tapatalk Issues?

BizCT

3 hours ago, Belo said:

yes newest iOS and up to date app. other forums like archery talk work just fine. I feel like it might be a login or authentication issue. It knows its me and knows my activity but says i dont have permission to post. 

Exactly the same for me

12 hours ago, burmjohn said:

I just updated the forum again, give it a shot, not that this would effect that but never know.   All I know its definitely the iOS APP problem, because its working fine on Android and older iOS versions. 

Still not working. Is there something I could do to help you figure it out? I'm not the greatest with technology but given a step by step instructions I could probably help.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, phade said:

These Tapatalk issues have pretty much made me not visit this site. The web based version from my IPhone SE is downright cumbersome.

only time I visit now is when I have a few spare minutes at the office. Oh well.

the web version on my 6 is passable, but not ideal. Certainly a bummer of a time for it to go down. It also doesn't work on my ipad which i like to scroll through while watching football. again the web works, but really not ideal. 

Other forums work on tapatalk so i really think something broke either with the forum update.

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

the web version on my 6 is passable, but not ideal. Certainly a bummer of a time for it to go down. It also doesn't work on my ipad which i like to scroll through while watching football. again the web works, but really not ideal. 

Other forums work on tapatalk so i really think something broke either with the forum update.

I bought the SE for a smaller phone. I don’t do a lot of browser surfing on my phone. Usually i am app based with the occasional need for web use. The web forum format is a PITA on a phone IMO. I know I am in the minority so I don’t expect a miracle. It is what it is at this point. 

13 minutes ago, phade said:

I bought the SE for a smaller phone. I don’t do a lot of browser surfing on my phone. Usually i am app based with the occasional need for web use. The web forum format is a PITA on a phone IMO. I know I am in the minority so I don’t expect a miracle. It is what it is at this point. 

I agree 100%, my activity is way down. Mostly used from the office